Unfortunately the range I normally go to is going 10+ months of being closed and I'm not sure if it's actually going to open again, at least anytime soon. That means the other two options in my area are either a public range that's just not a fun place to shoot, or a semi-public range that has additional bays for members where you can shoot with a holster and do transitions. Those bays, however, require pistol caliber rifles and no center-fire rifles are allowed back there.

At the moment, if I were to join there, that only leaves me with either shooting a .22 AR or a MP5. I would like to be able to get back into shooting regularly, to include reps with an AR-configured gun.

There was a thread earlier about PCCs, but I can't find it, and what I'm asking here is a little more of a narrow question. I'm asking for options for a turnkey, AR-style 9mm rifle. It doesn't have to be a SBR/pistol, and honestly it would make it easier if it wasn't.

The two main options seem to be either the Colt 9mm or the myriad of Glock-mag-based ARs, but a lot of them seem to be all over the place on reliability. The Colt would be the easiest solution and pretty cost effect at ~$1000, as all I would need to do is throw a rail that I already have on there, except I'd also have to buy mags, which aren't cheap.

The Glock options make the mag problem a little easier, as they're cheaper, but I don't own any 33-rnd mags, so I'd have to buy some for that, too.

I've seen the Sig MCX PCC, but that seems like it's got a lot more going on than I need or want.

Anything else I'm missing? And is there a turnkey 9mm Glock-based AR that works and doesn't have "Aero Precision" on the side of it? (I keeeeeed! kind of).