Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up 6.8 Rifle Giveaway

6.8 Rifle giveaway

It's nearly Christmas and time for another giveaway. This time UWone77 has given permission to giveaway, a never fired 6.8 SPC. This was built about the time COVID was getting strong, put in the safe and was never fired, so technically it's like a brand new rifle.

I had the upper built by a company that specialized in building 6.8's at the time but I can not remember their name. It's a heavy profile barrel that came with a 6.8 SPC BCG in Ni Boron. The hand guard is Bravo Company cut with Keymod cuts for attachments. The lower is also a BCM with top notch parts and a single stage trigger and at about 3.0 lbs. Also has a BCM stock.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE RULES TO WIN. IT IS OPEN TO ANYONE IN THE LOWER 48, USA.
    IF YOU WERE A MEMBER PRIOR TO THIS POST YOU GET ONE FREE POST..JUST POST "I'M IN"''*** EXTRA ENTRIES, SEE BELOW. IF NOT, OR FOR EXTRA ENTRIES AFTER A FREE ENTRY SEE BELOW.....

It's required to donate $10.00 to the Wounded Warriors Project (still pretty cheap for the gun) That get's you one entry. $20 gets you 2, $30 gets you 3 and so on.

After donating reply to this thread with "I'm In"for $X post a number between and post numbers between 0 and 1000 for each $10 you donated. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THE REPLIES and not post a number that's already been posted. If this occurs the first poster will win. In the event that no one picks the correct number, the closest to it wins.

Please don't enter with the intention of selling this rifle for a quick flip and a goodly amount of cash. I could do that by myself. The proceeds go to people of honor, and you should conduct yourself accordingly.

The firearm must be shipped directly to an FFL holder from me and must meet all of your states requirement for the firearm and 4 or 5 30rd. magazines. Before I ship I will need 3 things from you. Your FFL's name, Address and FFL's phone number.

I don't have the time and notion to try to verify everyone's donations and the amount given, so it's on you're conscience you lie about your donations. and entries.

Any questions ask here. The winning will be chosen by a software random number generator and announced 24 DEC 2022. I will post a pic or two tomorrow, my battery's dead in my phone. Good luck! Donate Here : woundedwarriorsproject.org

Last edited by FortTom; Today at 20:58.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper
    Last edited by FortTom; 2 December 2022 at 05:56.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    FT,

As I suggested, I would personally go with everyone who's been a member before this post gets one free entry. The donations get you extra entries. That's just me personally though. Extra entries would be easy to post, just take a screen shot and post it along with your extra number entry.

Downloads
    Uploads
    *****Correction*****Initial Post said Members Only*** This is incorrect****
    All members before the original post Gets one FREE post, then it's $ a $10 donation for each additional post. New Members require a $10 donation for initial post and each additional entry.
    New members will have to register as a member to post.
    My apologies for any confusion. Please PM me if you have any additional questions or need clarification.
    Last edited by FortTom; 2 December 2022 at 14:38.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I'm using my free entry on #7

Downloads
    Uploads
    New verbiage is perfect.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im in... #535 Will post again after I donate to WWP.

Question: Is it the closest without going over??
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Im in... #535 Will post again after I donate to WWP.

Question: Is it the closest without going over??
    I believe it will just be the closest.

FT, you will have to come up with a tie-breaker scenario.

Maybe the winner in the event of a tie will go down to most money donated? Then maybe if it's still tied, 2 people pick another number between 1-10? FT, you'll have to decide.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I believe it will just be the closest.

FT, you will have to come up with a tie-breaker scenario.

Maybe the win
    ner in the event of a tie will go down to most money donated? Then maybe if it's still tied, 2 people pick another number between 1-10? FT, you'll have to decide.
    If a case of a tie, the first post with same number wins. See rules.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    If a case of a tie, the first post with same number wins. See rules.
    The scenario is... say the winning number is 150 and no one posts #150. The closest numbers are someone posts #148, and someone else posts #152, Who is the winner in that case?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just my opinion, but (technically) that is still a tie ... so still first post wins. But FT has the say on that.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    Just my opinion, but (technically) that is still a tie ... so still first post wins. But FT has the say on that.
    Yes, that was my thoughts exactly.
    FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    The scenario is... say the winning number is 150 and no one posts #150. The closest numbers are someone posts #148, and someone else posts #152, Who is the winner in that case?
    Thats where being the closest without going over really clarifys the winner and there is no chance of a tie since the first posted winning number wins. But its FT's giveaway and he is the shot caller.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m in for:

WWP gave me care packages while I was in the 10th combat support hospital in baghdad in 2006. Still got the Tshirt, literally

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    I’m in for:

WWP gave me care packages while I was in the 10th combat support hospital in baghdad in 2006. Still got the Tshirt, literally
    Thanks for your service and the donations.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stone, you have won the rifle.! There was very little if any interest in this giveaway, actually only three people, so I went ahead and called it.
    The random number generator came up with 848 and you had 545, Nice rifle! So PM me, and we'll get together to get this thing to you.

Jim
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger