Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jim, you are a crazy generous person! Congrats to Sone on winning!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Way to go! Nice rifle, can’t wait to see some pics

Downloads
    Uploads
    Was hoping to haul in a bit more for Wounded Warriors, but fell flat this time. It happens sometimes. Congrats, Stone.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Was hoping to haul in a bit more for Wounded Warriors, but fell flat this time. It happens sometimes. Congrats, Stone.
    Well, I was planning on it but I thought I had until the 23rd so wasn't in a hurry. Also, with this format, those that are really in it to win and know how to do math figure out that your best bet is to wait until everyone else has already picked their number then look for a gap that gives you slightly higher odds of winning. In other words, the rules kind of incentivize you to wait as long as possible. I'm not worried or upset, as I already have 6.8s and don't need another plus wouldn't want to mess with the xfer rules for "assault weapons" in WA anyway.

Stone, is the 6.8 new to you? It's a great cartridge.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jim,

you are a generous man.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought we had more time. I was going to make some end of the year donations.

I will do it anyway. Congrats Stone!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I thought we had more time. I was going to make some end of the year donations.

I will do it anyway. Congrats Stone!
    You were already in. Anyway, a great organization. Appreciate anything you give. Actually got quite a few smaller donations on facebook that gave me a choice of organizations to start a fund for and I chose them. My mother, a widow of a 2X Viet Nam vet gave a pretty impressive amount to them. Anyway, it's all cool. I truly didn't believe there would be more than 6 or 7 folks in on it. Hell of a nice rifle for a 10 buck donation. But no worries, stuff like this happens sometimes. Also, Jerry R, who didn't want to try for the rifle was going to make a donation. So it's not bad at all. I was going to throw the rifle up anyway, so I thought I could get us to give a few bucks. All is good!
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whaaaaatttt!!! No friggen way! I am blown away to say the least! Like the others I thought there was more time and more people would jump in... I havent had a chance to get my donations out to them yet but on the occasion I will double or triple what I was planning on giving. FT, your a rock star and this is a crazy generous gift. I will reply again tomorrow morning as its getting late here.

@FT- Lets figure out the logistics after the holidays since I will be in and out of town for the next few weeks...

@BU- "Stone, is the 6.8 new to you? It's a great cartridge" I have been a huge fan of the 6.8 for a long time, there was a guy on the LWRC forum that was basically a 6.8 guru with logistics, ballistics, loading and alot of testing and I always liked to pick his brain. I was on the 6.8 forums for quite a while and have been really impressed with what the 6.8 does. With all that said, I still dont own one or have ever shot one! Its been on the back burner for a long time to say the least...
    Last edited by Stone; 13 December 2022 at 21:42.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.