Downloads
    Uploads

AAC (PSA) 5.56 NATO 77gr SMK ammo

I won a case of this at a match this past weekend after a solid finish in my division (Gas Tac)

Looks great. Annealing is good, the primers arenít raised at all, the meplats are neat and even (normally the SMKs I get have very uneven tips so youíve got to measure ogive length which sucks when loading to mag length you might have a tip that catches)

Iím debating pulling a round and seeing but Iím pretty confident itís a ball powder

I bought some factory 77gr SMK loads (FGMM, Sig Elite) and have my Varget handloads Iím going to put it up against soon

Iíll update this as I test it, still waiting on the factory loads to arrive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet when you win something extremely useful. Looking forward to the factory comparisons. Some factory Nosler 77 CCs would be nice in the mix.
    ďWhat in the world is a moderate interpretation of a constitutional text? Halfway between what it says and what we'd like it to say?" -Antonin Scalia

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ammo test is on hold, Fell 12-15ft off a ladder on the first. Broke my right wrist really badly and a bunch of stuff in my face. I don't know if I'll be able to shoot even after six months. Had two surgeries and on my second night in the hospital right now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Praying for a full-use recovery sooner than six months. I’m guessing some phys therapy will be on your schedule. Stick with it. The pain is temporary while the benefit is permanent. Good luck.
    ďWhat in the world is a moderate interpretation of a constitutional text? Halfway between what it says and what we'd like it to say?" -Antonin Scalia

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Ammo test is on hold, Fell 12-15ft off a ladder on the first. Broke my right wrist really badly and a bunch of stuff in my face. I don't know if I'll be able to shoot even after six months. Had two surgeries and on my second night in the hospital right now.
    Whoa. Dang man. I will definitely add you to my prayers. Hopefully you are starting to feel at least a little bit better.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How'd that happen? Ladder slip with you on it?

Our second furnace is in the attic. I have to break out the 18ft ladder once every 4 months to swap the filter. I don't get on that death trap unless I have a buddy holding it (due to the angle) I'm slightly puckered every time

Hoping for your speedy recovery man!

Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry, my Friend. Prayers and good thoughts for a speedy recovery coming your way.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hoping for a full and speedy recovery.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Praying for a speedy recovery, bro. Follow orders and DON'T OVER-DO it!! You will risk damage, and setbacks if you do. Ask me how I know.

PS: Never climb onto the fly section of an extension ladder without somebody heeling the ladder.

Rich: You don't have interior access for your second floor HVAC? If it's in the attic, get a scuttle hole and an attic ladder.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!