Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Since I had interest in these I started a facebook page. I am not trying to hawk my wares here, but since I respect the opinion of everybody here, can you take a look at the facebook page I created for this and let me know what you think? If you want to share it, please do. Thank you. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090003762820

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lookin good! The only thing its missing is a rattle can camo paint job on the outside of the ammo can! Website looks good as well...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice page. I think customers would welcome a gallery of different builds as you finish them. Maybe post an instruction sheet or video telling what each switch/jack is for, how to pair with mp3 player, what type of batteries (rechargeable?), etc. A sound video of the Battle Can in action would add some sizzle.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    " I am not trying to hawk my wares here" Dont sweat it, forums are for learning and bouncing ideas off of eachother. I am doing research on some things and am fixing to launch a product of my own soon. Nothing firearm related...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the input guys.

Stone...maybe I will add paint jobs to the build sheet.

I could use duracoat on the outside for a nice finish and charge a premium.

I would also appreciate it if you liked and shared the site. Trying to get the name out there.

Uffdaphil...I might actually take pictures of your build so people understand what goes into building one and I think I will do a quick video about the operation and controls.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would avoid any manufacturer or vendor logos on versions for sale, unless used with permission.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good point Eric. It would be wise to trademark the name of the product and name of your company. Its cheap and will keep you from getting any cease and desist letters in the future... Also setting up an LLC will protect your personal property from litigation since everything under the LLC is its own entity. Be careful not to get your cart to far out ahead of your horse.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    I would avoid any manufacturer or vendor logos on versions for sale, unless used with permission.
    Good call. I should probably make a disclaimer that any stickers seen are not an endorsement from that manufacturer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice work! Maybe consider cleaning up the adhesive and adding cable wraps for a finished look.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sharp as hell!
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got a logo stencil made up for me. It was cut on a Mil Issue stencil cutter so the lettering would be the same as any stenciling that might already be on the cans.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can testify this beast looks and sounds great. So far I have played old Hopalong Cassidy radio shows from a MP3 micro disk and CD-R music a co-worker recorded for me 20+ years ago. Louder than I can stand indoors remains undistorted. Mounted the antenna downwards to reduce snagability.

Name:  0694129B-DE4C-4798-959E-D513E9DC0C6C.jpeg
Views: 61
Size:  2.17 MB
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love how your ammo can had stenciling on it. I really like how it turned out. Looks super retro.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I put a lot of love into that build. I really wanted it to be perfect for you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the last time I was this happy with something new was when I first swapped a mil-spec trigger for a G SSA-E.