Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For lube I use High Heat Temp wheel bearing grease....$3 a pound! I use this on all my firearms.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have several weapons lubricants I like for the AR.
    The top three all time favorite lubricants are Weapon Shield CLP,Mil-comm TW25B and Mc2500.
    That said I use the Weapon Shield CLP almost exclusively on everything nowadays.

For a weapons grease(mainly pistol slide rails,locking lugs and blocks etc.) I use Weapon Shield Grease or TW25B.

If any of those are not available I'll fall back on my rather large supply of Break Free CLP and LP.

All are great performers IMHO...
    "I also speak M16"

Downloads
    Uploads
    After using Slip2000 EWL in a EAG course, I am sold on that stuff. Slip2000 EWL seemed to perform better for me than Otis, Hoppes, Break Free, RemLube, Remington DryLube, and whatever CLP the Army used. The bolt carriage just glides on this stuff and the viscosity of Slip2000 EWL looks like a clean/clear synthetic motor oil. I think this stuff should be standard issue for the military.
    - Federalist22

Downloads
    Uploads
    For lube i use Slip 2000 EWL

For cleaning i use Slip 2000 / 725 gun cleaner degreaser

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blankwaffe View Post
    I have several weapons lubricants I like for the AR.
    The top three all time favorite lubricants are Weapon Shield CLP,Mil-comm TW25B and Mc2500.
    That said I use the Weapon Shield CLP almost exclusively on everything nowadays.

For a weapons grease(mainly pistol slide rails,locking lugs and blocks etc.) I use Weapon Shield Grease or TW25B.

If any of those are not available I'll fall back on my rather large supply of Break Free CLP and LP.

All are great performers IMHO...
    Agreed, Weapon Shield products rock. The people at WS were kind enough to send my squad a huge mixed box of all their stuff while we were in Ramadi. Both the grease and CLP was the shizzle on our M2's, M240's, and M249's as well as serious preformers on our M4 BCG's. For cleaning I favor good old WD40, hose down the internals and let her soak for a few.
    -Los

"I like my weapons like I like my women, slightly dirty, and well lubed."