Looking for straight answers here. I am thinking about doing either smooth tube A5 pistol tubed AR pistol or one with a braced Tailhook Mod 2 brace.

Just want to put on Mlok Magpul heat shields, a hand stop, a light, and a simple red dot. Can I still do that now? The reason I am asking is that no matter where I have looked for the answers, there seems to be a high investment of emotions being displayed with no straight answers. Just defiance, encouraging them to do what they want, etc.

-_-

And those who do try to help, get jumped on by unhinged persons further discombobulating things whether by intentional design or because they're that unstable while being grief stricken by their emotional investments that the ATF is going to nuke. Probably it's both but still, they are not helping anyone else but themselves.

I just don't care for that, I would like answers because at the end of the day it's my neck on the hook, not theirs. Anyway, I already have an SBR. I'm thinking of something for out of state uses only. I'm going to Nevada in a few months and my AZ CCP is reciprocated there.