Not directed at anyone here, just a rant to get things off of my chest so to speak

We are not the same yet everyone who thinks that their opinion matters, wants us all to be in lock, step, and heel with the rest of the "tribe". GTFO and stay pissing off. You do you you and worry about that lane only.

Why the angst if anything being carried by anyone else is not in 9 and not a G19 or the equivalent of. Good grief you are superimposing and have control issues.

Who the F cares if a guy wants a red dot on their carry gun or not? It's not a big deal because in no way, shape, or form, what they do or even say, actually affects what we or you the mouth breather, does. Take a Xanax and chill.

Seeing someone wanting to share a picture of a high end gun, usually a 1911 and getting comments saying that they're seeing a wasted opportunity for a G19, ammo, mags, parts, and holsters along with accessories. Me, all I see is the gun being shown. I must be the only one broken here, right?

The "Cheap and effective" or "Just as Good" crowd. It's always that, until it isn't. I've seen the "all you need is a $500 rifle" at classes break. Must have been figments of my imaginations here.

To be honest, whenever I see someone start off with "The only thing you need...", I stop caring, stopped reading, and have exited out. Decades upon decades of personal experiences have shown that those people wanting to opine idiotic statements like that are out of touch with the reality for some people.

Those who love to poo on anything they disapprove of. Like seriously, what's this about and why the need to make it known that you're acting like the typical fantard/ brand hater boi?? I'm literally picturing the mouth breather wearing a flat brim hate and giving us all the proverbial douchebag alerts for the internet. Probably drives a brodozer with something edgy on it like "Ford recovery vehicle" and wondering why no one likes them.

I don't need more AR15 or more Glock mags, shut the F up already and get your OCD BS out of this place. I was around for the AWB too, still remember, but also have the critical thinking to understand that I cannot carry it all either. Plus your fantasy about arming and outfitting the entire town, zip code, etc., is still a fantasy and to be honest, a very bad idea. Go be stupid somewhere else.

IDGAF if you're openly buying every made in China item to go on your guns or to support it's usage. Your money, your rules. Just give me that same respect if I ask where something being shown is made and then choosing not to buy. Nothing I am doing is virtue signaling regardless so stop using that fallacy argument and speaking of arguing, why the need to want to discuss why another will not do as yourself has done? Go step on some legos, that crap bothering you about me is benign, wee, trivial, and a waste of time. For claiming that I have such a high horse, you sure are making a deal out of it while I am not interested nor care with what you do with your money but you sure are concerned with how I do spend mine, project much there, hero?

The appeals to authority fallacy crew. This navy seal delta marine recon uses it, and so should you. Ya? Is that so? Cool. IDGAF, but cool story, bruh. They also use a G19, and it shoots like shit in my hands, too big to carry concealed, prints, uncomfortable, and quite frankly my risk assessment is very low. But muh favorite man crush seal delta recon uses it so it must be the best and we all should emulate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, the caliber wars and those who want us all to know what they disapprove of. JFC, of all the things to get derped about, arguing about why someone else does not like what you like that goes pew, is one of the dumbest things ever to argue over and you should be ashamed of yourselves for wanting to cause strife over it. Besides, if you are not funding it, then you never had a say in it so pound some sand and stop getting retarded.

And lastly but not least, the muh features and Aimpoint and Trijicon isn't innovating hater betas. You're a poor or you hate spending the money even when not poor, or your eyes have changed and you're just mad that you cannot use them anymore and not of mil age either with a healthier eyesight, just admit this and shut up already. Eighty seven different reticles in 87 different colors along with cowbells does not make it innovative. It does make it low hanging fruit though, because none of these "OMG it spins" were the ones who created and did the actual innovation, instead they stole the idea of, and made it cheap and full of tinker bells to get stupid over.

Anyone else have anything to add?