Downloads
    Uploads

Wobble free aftermarket G43 night sight set recommendations?

I just took off my RMRcc, it is too high for me on top of my 43X. When returning the slide to stock I put back on the factory sights. The front while I believe will hold, it spins freely inside with some effort because it's stripped

-_-

I plan on buying eventually the Brownells G43 RMRcc direct mount slide at some point to go back to using the red dot, but will need for the interim some night sights that leave zero room for error. I've installed Dead Air and Ameriglo on my 17 and 45 were both wobbly and had a bunch of trial and error that I just want to avoid completely. Install, and be done with it.

Any suggestions from the hive?
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 14 May 2023 at 17:15.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've used Dawson Precision with pretty good success.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like Nightfision, Trijicons, Ameriglos. If you think it's just temporary, you could probably just find another set of OEM ones for $12.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not a Glock armorer and I don't have a 43x, but when I've had wobbly front sights (Ameriglos), it was my fault not the sights. I just hadn't completely seated the sight straight in order to get the screw tight enough. Also, Loctite (Blue) is critical, otherwise the screw just backs out with vibes and heat.

I understand the design reasons why, but there's just so little room for the wrench to get a good purchase on the head of that screw that it can be hard to grab.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    Anything Dawson will be top notch

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Anything Dawson will be top notch
    Exact dimension TDP spec then I take it? I'm currently leaning towards this in the link below because I had Truglo TFU installed on my Shield and that longer rear sight channel and longer front blade made a world of difference in accuracy.

https://dawsonprecision.com/dawson-p...rry-sight-set/

Looking at the night sight variant in particular of the link provided.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So taking things a bit further, I may just stick with the Factory Glock 43X MOS slide and forgo the Brownells slide. I'm thinking of using the funds for that instead for the Shield RMSc glass edition.

Other than it being plastic, I don't think that this will really be as bad as it sounds considering it's for EDC appendix and not for OWB or on a duty belt where things will definitely impact other things occasionally.

Thoughts?

https://www.shieldpsd.com/shop-2/rms...-edition-4-moa