Thread: LAV

Downloads
    Uploads

LAV

Okay, I get it. He did some stupid shit. Why else would he plea guilty? Yet, this seems like something that goes on unchecked until we need an example. This is how this administration and the evil, Soros-funded kabal that runs it treats heroes.

Discuss.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thousands of thousands of lightning links and Glock switches running rampant in the hoods across the states and our territories, yet this is who they're going after, the guy with an honorable career serving his country without question who educates us all about their mechanics and has not even used any in any crime...

Meanwhile the POTUS gave the Taliban, an actual terrorist organization, thousands of "NFA" weapons. Some of which, have been found in the hands of Hamas.

Our priorities is ass backwards for real. But this is what a weaponized government does when filled with partisans. The alphabets all need to be purged and rebuilt using non partisans.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 22 October 2023 at 21:30.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Amen, Rifleman. Using the force of government against anyone not down with the Leftist narrative cannot end well. See Sydney Powell’s guilty plea to “crimes”. Years in the American gulag vs abasement before our betters is a choice where few of us would be able to stand our ground. At some point enough of us will have to say “ENOUGH”.

On one hand I’m relieved to be so old that I probably won’t have to deal with the consequences. On the other I’m saddened that my family will have no one with military experience to guide them through the coming “troubles”. At least I’ll leave them well supplied with arms and ammo. But OJT is a hard way to learn basic survival lessons.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't read into the Vickers criminal complaint too much, but importing/buying guns for the repurpose of selling them under a LE demo letter is a big no-go. People have been caught for years, especially when they were parting out 416's back in the day.

I wonder what started this investigation. I also see Grant from M4c has been charged in some kind of ammo scheme as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Grant from M4C? That guy is very caustic and deliberate about it and allows it to flourish just like arfcom, a place he hated and then recreates the same environment lol. I'd rather have guys asking stupid questions than being shunned from ever asking ever again and getting hurt or worse by never asking anything ever again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 11.48.32 AM.png
Views: 122
Size:  879.9 KB

This was too funny not to share

But yeah, they’re definitely trying to take down certain people and leave others alone

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I haven't read into the Vickers criminal complaint too much, but importing/buying guns for the repurpose of selling them under a LE demo letter is a big no-go. People have been caught for years, especially when they were parting out 416's back in the day.

I wonder what started this investigation.
    I don't really follow the gun drama, so I hadn't heard about this until this thread. I read through the summary of the complaint (and let's not forget, the plea deal), and this doesn't appear to be someone targeted...he was running afoul of the law. I'm guessing what actually brought focus on him was trying to get around the Russian sanctions. That's a big political no-no since 2014. The rest of the law letter stuff was probably just a way to put some teeth into it, since it brought about additional conspiracy charges.

I also see Grant from M4c has been charged in some kind of ammo scheme as well.
    Hadn't heard about that. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.