Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads

Lazy Man's Rifle

How to build a LAZY man's nice rifle. I am finally healing from 2 major surgeries, but during the worst, a healing from a quad bypass, I got two more related problems and surgeries . Near my latest surgery , when I was feeling good, I got bored and built a new rifle. It is purpose built, short range and a home weapon... The LAZY part was to buy a complete Aero Precision complete upper. Bought a Spikes NIB BCG, an aero precision e stripped lower, a Chip McCormick complete trigger and lower build kit, and a complete BCM rear buffer/ stock kit. Bought an Aimpoint Duty RDS sight, MBUS kit and now a Holoson Red Laser and inforce lower flashlight, 800 lumens light. A chip McCormick which comes with a complete lower kit together finished the lower, with an Aero Precision ambi charging bar, a Spikes BCG, and a total BCM rear finished everything else. This project was twofold, easy since I didn't have to build the upper, due to surgical lingering pain, and, well it was just damned easy. Can't wait until the Inforce is here and the Holoson Laser gets here, should make a nice 50 yard house rifle.... Anyway, given the lack of building an upper and that labor, this was a total pin punch and screwdriver deal, about an hour.
    Last edited by FortTom; 26 November 2023 at 01:36.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member