Thread: Is it just me?

Downloads
    Uploads

Is it just me?

The editor for posting is acting funny for me. When I go to post an emoji the screen goes blank. If I try to review the msg before I post it, it goes blank, and if I try to ad my name or initials after a post, after hitting return a couple of times for spacing, the editor still wants to run it on to the end of the last sentence.FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I have tried to stack things in their own line and when I post it just reverts to one long sentence...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to settings then general settings, scroll down to Thread Display Options and Miscellaneous Options.
    Message Editor Interface:
    • Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
    • Basic Editor - A simple text box
    • Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls

When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing is more than likely the one you want, click it then make sure you scroll down and click SAVE CHANGES. refresh the page, log out and clear your browser. Log back in and try to post... You may have to play around with the settings to get what you want...