Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post

If it's a carry gun, then bang, you're dead. If not, and you're just playing, then fix it when you get home. If you shoot squib prone ammo in your self defense weapon then you/re scary. If not, it doesn't take a tool box to knock a squib load out even with the comp. If you just don't care if you f' up an almost $400 mod, then that's up to you. Use your tire iron to torque that baby if it suits you. edit: It doesn't take up much room in your range bag to carry something much bigger than your cell phone and about as fat as a small mag light.
    response being projected at me indeed. WTF, O?

You don't train with your guns? A carry gun that I don't go to training with is a gun that should never be carried. And bang, do what now? I'm not sorry to say this but that false narrative you're using isn't the reality here at all. Do you understand what a squib is? Do you know how to react to one? Do you know how to clear one? Do you even shoot your guns? You never bring anything with you to the field to work on your guns if a quick fix is needed and can be done? Or do you go to ranges that are public only and forbids you from doing so? Is that where this flabbergasted nonsensical drama is stemming from? it definitely sounds like it.

We have BLM lands. I also have a personal range as well with two bays. Sometimes I train with friends, we can still do training where issues can be easily resolved. Not even an issue, and if problems have happened. Like squibs. And speaking of which, if we haven't gotten a squib while using our carry guns then you're either lucky or haven't shot enough yet to find out. Also, if you're knocking a squib out with the slide still attached and the barrel still in the slide, then you obviously haven't dealt with how to properly remove a squib either and should never be giving advice on how to.

As for the rest of that rant, melodramatic much? What you're referring to at the end though, I have no idea what gibberish you are trying to say. I was simply saying that if a field removal was needed to be done, it can be done. That's a pro and not a con. I was giving a good review and not a bad one so what's your deal here??? Absolutely zero need to be triggered by what I had originally said, it was completely benign. You created a mountain from flat surface, c'mon now. We're all supposed to be friends here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha...ha...what? Chill out dude, I think you're reading waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy to much into my post. Geeeeeeezzzzeeee..... And yeah, I've shot a round or two, here and there in the 50 plus years since my dad let me shoot handguns at 16 years of age. Oh., and in that 2 or 3 rounds, I've never had a squib, I know what they are, of course, and I've probably reloaded 10 or 20 thousand rounds myself, until I bought a Condo and don't reload anymore. Maybe a couple of fingers of tequila will help you mellow when you read posts? Love you.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Okay"

I've only dealt with them five times. One ka boom on a friends rifle using Tula. Another in an other friend's rifle using surplus factory ammo. One from a factory ammo in my own gun, and two from my own reloads back when I was new to reloading, but tens to fifty thousands plus rounds later not so much new anymore or making mistakes either...however I have never forgotten that crap can happen and plan accordingly. And I too have also been shooting for a very, very, very long time too. Does this mean that your superimposed shooting experiences trumps my own though? Does it really hm?

Maybe you should mellow out first without projecting it at me and not be upset at what I had originally posted? People unable to follow their own advice should never be giving any

Try that calming down for a spell. It was a very harmless review that you turned into a very weird triggered response with. Just why you got upset at my stating that it's a stupid easy comp to field strip even in the field should the need arise, is beyond any explicable reproach.

Sip, sip at that tequila bud, you apparently need it more than I.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Blah ...blah...blah...What ever dude.
    NRA Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    And now for something completely different...
    27.jpg
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is a great training tip!
    IMG_8475.jpg
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah
    NRA Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to ARFCOM West!No wonder nobody posts here. Stop swinging the purses and talk about guns or go get coited and take a nap. Everybody shoots. Christ, I got flagged by a fucking CALENDAR!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Welcome to ARFCOM West!No wonder nobody posts here. Stop swinging the purses and talk about guns or go get coited and take a nap. Everybody shoots. Christ, I got flagged by a fucking CALENDAR!
    What? the heck are you talking about, Ski?
    NRA Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Here is a great training tip!
    IMG_8475.jpg
    That is sooooooooooooo wrong Stone. Do you realise how much blood you'd get on your BDU's? Completely ruined! Do you know how much those suckers cost nowdays? Pull your head out man. Get woke dude. Apologise to the Sentry for invading his space and declare Easter a new gay holiday like sleepy Joe. Consider this a serious warning, Stone.

NRA Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Soddy! Ok, I repent! I have an idea since my kid is issued the Crye G3's. At $450.00 a pair... Blood washes out though...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Soddy! Ok, I repent! I have an idea since my kid is issued the Crye G3's. At $450.00 a pair... Blood washes out though...
    Hoaaaa Shit!!! at that price they should supply fresh blood with them.....

FT
    NRA Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Blood stains are cool. Is the NSN between toilet seats and hammers?
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Blood stains are cool. Is the NSN between toilet seats and hammers?
    Before i retired, you had to be authorized to order them "pre-stained" with blood, otherwise you just got reqular old "cammy's". You could get them pre-"shit stained" , in case your area of operation had a high chance of "SHTF" scenario....without extra approval for the stains from the supply NCO.

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 2 April 2024 at 04:37.
    NRA Life Member