Downloads
    Uploads

pic request for stickman...

stickman...

i am in the market for a daniel defense m4a1 risII fsp, but i cant decide whether to go with the fde or the black. i was curious if you had any pics showing both mounted on a rifle with an a2 style fsp?

thanks...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zukiii View Post
    stickman...

i am in the market for a daniel defense m4a1 risII fsp, but i cant decide whether to go with the fde or the black. i was curious if you had any pics showing both mounted on a rifle with an a2 style fsp?

thanks...

I'm not going to be much help on this one. The only DD RIS II series rail that I have mounted is the M4A1, not the FSP variant (and a early prototype RIS II rail).

I think I have some DD M4 12.0 FSP and some DD 12.0 FSP Lite rail images, but thats it. I also have some of the RIS II FSP military prototype rail pictures.

Downloads
    Uploads
    any pics you have showing a dd 12 in. fsp rail with an a2 fst (black and fde)would be great.

thanks...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have nothing in FDE, but I'll dig up a few of what I have uploaded. Hopefully its a little help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This top one was my alternate/ secondary duty carbine for awhile.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is one of my favorite pictures, it was shot with an old Olympus point & shoot camera.