Downloads
    Uploads

suggestions for light and laser mounts

my buddy gave me a green laser. any suggestions for a good light and laser mount? i already have a daniel defense offset light mount. any clamps that i can just attached the laser to the light? i dont want to buy additional mount, if possible. or better yet no laser at all (overdone)?

heres a picture of my ar15:

heres what im thinking of, larue and ebay. what do you guys think? thanks in advance...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly I don't think you need to add it to your rifle. I love the setup you have already; but if I were to go with one of the mounts I'd go with the Larue.

Wiretie
    "What is it that makes a complete stranger dive into an icy river to save a solid-gold baby? Maybe we'll never know."

Downloads
    Uploads
    LaRue's locking mechinism is pretty slick. I would vote for LaRue if you don't mind spending $$$. I'm using the offset version and it's very easy for my thumb to reach.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with others here, LaRue Tactical's LT-607 Double Light Mount. I just got one last week.

http://stores.homestead.com/Laruetac...tail.bok?no=22

Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry for the OT but may I know what laser is that?
    Last edited by Broad Arrow; 10 June 2009 at 17:24.

Downloads
    Uploads
    TNVC's MULRM or similar mount is probably what you're looking for.

Sets the flashlight up in the same place as the DD Offset (I love)
    Has a rail - so just add a VLTOR Scout Mount (for P Series) and you've got them both mounted.
    More involved than the LaRue double-stacker, but I prefer to keep the activation switch for the light handy if at all possible.

On my short carbine, I just avoided this by keeping the DD Offset mount and using a LaserMax UNI-R laser (mounted side-handguard) up front, stays simpler that way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Broad Arrow View Post

Sorry for the OT but may I know what laser is that?
    Looks like a Chinese made laser. I have a few versions I bought to test them out. I don't have that specific model, but looks similar.