Downloads
    Uploads

What size punches do I need?

I would like to get a set of punches for working on my AR and my Glock 17. Is there a punch set that has everything I need, or should I look to buy individual punches?

Downloads
    Uploads

tools & punches

I'll offer up my 2 cents here, I'm working on an AR lower and ran into that problem, which punches and tools. A friend who is a Colt, Glock, S&W, 1911 and Sig armourer advised me to get a complete set of punches, 4oz hammer,
    roll pin punch, nylon hammer, rifle/pistol block and a good multi-vise.

Punch sizes from 1/16 to 5/16 is a good start. I went over to the local hardware store. I checked with the on-line sites but didn't need all the tools, in the kits since I had most of them already. I've taken some classes and have a medium size tool box fill with tools to work on Glocks-by far the easiest, AR, M14 style rifles and now 1911. This has become a hobby and I like tinkering around.

Osh hardware store sells a complete punch set for around $10.00-$15.00. Good luck.

Downloads
    Uploads

punches

a basic set of punches helped in putting in the LPK in this lower, about 25-30 minutes worth of your time in tinkering.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.m-guns.com/tool_new.php?product=moacks

I like to add, Ned makes some of the best tools arounds for properly staking your BCG and/or woorking on your AR.