Thread: Bail out bags

Downloads
    Uploads

Bail out bags

I am going to put a bail out bag together for my cruiser. Got into a stand off situation at work a couple of days ago and had the opportunity to sit in a bush for 3 hours thinking about what I would like to have with me, but did not. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmmm...a small GSW kit, bandages, hand sanitizer, eye drops, tooth brush and paste (trust me), bug spray, tourniquet strap, an extra knife, ammo and mags, small binoculars, extra batteries, I usually have an extra bolt for my M4, a ballcap or subdued beanie, my PASGT is attached to the bag...my level IV armor is in the trunk if I need it....

I'm still thinking... hope this helps....

cmoore...

out...
    cmoore

Currently in service:

Springfield Operator .45, VZ's, Ed Brown mag well, Novak Lo-pro tritium's

Colt M4, 5.56, EoTech 553, Hensoldt-Wetzlar 3.5 magnifyer, Matech rear flip, Quicksilver suppressor

"You get more with a kind word and a gun, than a kind word alone". -AL Capone

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tactical assault View Post
    had the opportunity to sit in a bush for 3 hours thinking about what I would like to have with me, but did not.
    sooooo, cookies, some sodas, a pillow, and a camp chair?
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was thinking maybe extra mags, multi tool, donuts, binos, couple bottles of water. Okay maybe not donuts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Besides, if I'm stuck at a post for a substantial amount of time, I usually get the FNG who feels the need to wine about me not bringing what ever he likes I should have ( like extra ammo, water, candy bar). OOO, I forgot earplugs on my list above.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice one Tac...earplugs for you...or a ball-gag for the FNG either one drowns out the whining...
    cmoore

Currently in service:

Springfield Operator .45, VZ's, Ed Brown mag well, Novak Lo-pro tritium's

Colt M4, 5.56, EoTech 553, Hensoldt-Wetzlar 3.5 magnifyer, Matech rear flip, Quicksilver suppressor

"You get more with a kind word and a gun, than a kind word alone". -AL Capone

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ball gag is funny shit. I can see it now. " dude looks like were going to be guarding this bush for a while" , the bag opens and out comes the ball gag. I believe that is referred to as a priceless moment. This might be the solution to my problem. If I was the FNG and this occurred, I would chance being shot to secure a new location alone.