Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm, thanks for the info. Sorry to hear about your issue with the Seekins lower. I love the way they look but don't know about the customer service now. I know that Spikes Tactical has a new billet lower and upper coming out and one of there guys told me that Seekins is making there lower for them. I saw it at the local gun show a few weeks back and it looks awesome but I guess time will tell. For now I think I will keep my POF billet lower for my current build. Congrats on your baby by the way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had noting but positive experiences dealing with Seekins. They are making the new billet reciever offerings from Spikes Tactical as well as the new rails Spikes will soon be offering. Probably should be its own thread, but here's a sneak peak:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Please start a new thread on the new product, that way people can find it when they do a search.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone have any pics of the Seekins lower and a Mega Mono Upper? Just wondering.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone seen a black rain upper on the seekins precision lower. Those two look like they are abpretty good match

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can anyone get a black rain ordnance upper paired with a seekins precision lower?

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're interested, Seekins Precision just came out with their own billet upper. My uncle just received mine in the mail and from the few pics he sent me, IT'S SEXY. It looks a lot like the Spike's Tactical upper but without the "ridge" that lines up with the mag well in front of the bolt catch. They don't offer them on their website though. I had to phone my order in. Mine will be joined to a Seekins lower for my SBR build that I'm working on. I'll see if I can get a good pic attached.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EODcrawler View Post
    If you're interested, Seekins Precision just came out with their own billet upper. My uncle just received mine in the mail and from the few pics he sent me, IT'S SEXY. It looks a lot like the Spike's Tactical upper but without the "ridge" that lines up with the mag well in front of the bolt catch. They don't offer them on their website though. I had to phone my order in. Mine will be joined to a Seekins lower for my SBR build that I'm working on. I'll see if I can get a good pic attached.
    Seekins is working on a new website. The uppers should be available to order on the website, once it's up and running.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's the Seekins Precision Upper on their Gen 2 lower...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Triple Bravo,

Do you know if Seekins will offer the non-Spike's version of the SAR and BAR on their new webite. I'm going for a complete Seekins billet build and I'd like to get one without the Spike's spider on the rear if I can. BTW, that's the first pic I've seen of a Seekins upper and lower together. That looks amazing. I'm so ready to get back and finish my SBR build.

Eric

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EODcrawler View Post
    Triple Bravo,

Do you know if Seekins will offer the non-Spike's version of the SAR and BAR on their new webite. I'm going for a complete Seekins billet build and I'd like to get one without the Spike's spider on the rear if I can. BTW, that's the first pic I've seen of a Seekins upper and lower together. That looks amazing. I'm so ready to get back and finish my SBR build.

Eric
    It's my understanding that they will only be available through Spike's Tactical. The Seekins Precision website will have them listed, but when you click to buy it, it will take you to the Spike's Tactical website.

That said, you might try giving them a call to ask. I believe the logo is added after they arrive at Spike's Tactical. Spike's might sell you one without the logo.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a seekins gen 2 and got it at rainier arms for $245. They should have it if you don't want the spikes stamp on it. I have a mega mono quad gen 2 attached to it. I'll post picks for those who want to see them together when I get a chance. I will say that the fit is VERY snug. I have to give it a good yank after pulling the pins to get them apart.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I spoke with Rainier last night about possibly buying a Adams Arms Evo Ultralite in parts to assemble it with a Seekins upper. Unfortunately I'd have to swap out the uppers after I ordered it. The rep at Rainier did mention that some uppers are slated to be sent to Rainier but they don't know when as Glen told them this a while ago and have no order confirmation yet.

Seeing as Spikes is currently out of stock as well... I'm playing the waiting game on my 3 gun build.
    Hatter

Took a little hiatus... good to be back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hi guys im new to the forum but i was lookin on line last night and stumbled across this lower and by the way the pics look sic. im wondering if anyone has seen pics or even tried out a seekins gen2 lower with an adams arms 5.56 nato tactical elite carbine or mid length upper. and is it possible to use the aa piston parts barrel and all but with the seekins upper reciever? any info would be great! thanks