Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Northern Lights Tactical

Greetings....

Our agency recently took delivery of the remote control moving target system from NLT. We have put it together, but not test-run it yet. It's desert tan, armored, equipped with a Tippman paint-ball gun and target mounts. We also have one trailer for it with other mounts, and that thing will hold 250 lbs.

I'll post pics when I can and give an evaluation of its' performance....

Peace...

UPDATE 090909:

I have run it around our parking lot and it's great. It has a tight little RC-type controller that really fine tunes performance. I did find find that when you have the Tippman mounted and are towing the trailer, an abrupt stop causes a minor "jack knife". I bent the bracket but was able to fix it with a mallet and vise. We have yet to run it at the range and I'll get pics and/or vids when I can...

Stay safe...
    Last edited by cmoore; 9 September 2009 at 22:47.
    cmoore

Currently in service:

Springfield Operator .45, VZ's, Ed Brown mag well, Novak Lo-pro tritium's

Colt M4, 5.56, EoTech 553, Hensoldt-Wetzlar 3.5 magnifyer, Matech rear flip, Quicksilver suppressor

"You get more with a kind word and a gun, than a kind word alone". -AL Capone

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking forward to the review, I've played around with similar systems and thought they had good potential.