Downloads
    Uploads

Need Help with FF Rail System.

I've been looking at Larue and Daniel Defense, but seeing as how I'm deployed to the always lovely Northern Iraq I can't really talk to people / see for myself the advantages and disadvantages to each. I already have a Larue low profile gas block and I was wondering if the Daniel Defense would fit over that. Im looking to have the gas block barely stick out from underneath the hand guard. The rifle is also already complete in basic AR15 form with regular handguards and whatnot. From what I've been reading Larue's rails are a bit on the heavy side. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also this rifle has the potential to be used for a variety of things.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any of the DD rails will suit you nicely. They are solid pieces and are very lightweight. The DD Lite rail is top-notch, but requires you to remove the old barrel nut and gas block. The DD M4 rail is the lightest on the market and has the largest inner diameter to fit almost any gas block on the market. The Omega requires no modification to the weapon, but unless the gas block is very thin/low pro, it may not fit.

Can you be more specific or maybe post some pics about what you are putting a rail on?

Thanks for doing what you're doing over there, and be safe.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, removing the barrel nut and gas block isn't that big of a deal. Im sending it all to a gunsmith after I get everything I want. I don't want to have to do anything when I get back besides put rounds down the one way shooting range.

Thanks for the help I'm just a dumb grunt trying to have nice toys.

Downloads
    Uploads
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET