Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Lionheart Guest
    There were just way too many GLOCK's in that sentence Lancelot.
    Last edited by Lionheart; 30 November 2007 at 18:22. Reason: spelling

Topmaul Guest
    Beretta 92 FS 3 gun/IDPA pistol. I did put better sights on it and a recoil buffer just can't leave anything alone.

I do not carry

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    There were just way too many GLOCK's in that sentence Lancelot.
    Is there really such thing as too many Glocks?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Way to many, but never enough.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Usually G23, extra mag, A Surefire E2D, & Benchmade Mel Pardue or MOD Mark I CqdSometimes HK P2000 .40 and same setup, other times Sig 229R DAK HSP, or Kimber Ultra CDPII or Pro Raptor II.
    If heading into the ghetto, I'm bringing Sig P232 SS stashed in pocket also.
    Yes, I'm paranoid and rather have and not need than the other way around.
    I carry extra mags for backup in case of malfunction, not more firepower, flashlights and pocket knives are obvious tools, not weapons.
    Death Is Certain,
    Life Is Not

Legion6 Guest
    Used to be my Glock 22, one extra mag. Now my Taurus PT1911, 2 extra mags. I like the heft of my 1911.
    Last edited by Legion6; 15 November 2007 at 08:50. Reason: Mis spelling

Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't set up a hosting page, but sometime in the near future, I'll be able to post some decent photo's.. that said, I usually carry my full size 92FS PS w/trijicons in a 518 Safariland paddle, or my G-30, but I finally found a holster for my G-21SF and it's quickly becoming my favorite .45 of all time.. If anyone else needs a holster for the latter, it's distributed under the 5-11 name, but made by Blade-tech and the paddle is quite uncomfortable (hard plastic). I havn't tried the belt loop setup yet.. I obviously prefer a nice leather Safariland 518 paddle.... J

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kimber Eclipse Custom II... absolutely reliable, even with the "legendary" external extractor.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock-N-Ruin View Post
    I haven't set up a hosting page, but sometime in the near future, I'll be able to post some decent photo's.. that said, I usually carry my full size 92FS PS w/trijicons in a 518 Safariland paddle, or my G-30, but I finally found a holster for my G-21SF and it's quickly becoming my favorite .45 of all time.. If anyone else needs a holster for the latter, it's distributed under the 5-11 name, but made by Blade-tech and the paddle is quite uncomfortable (hard plastic). I havn't tried the belt loop setup yet.. I obviously prefer a nice leather Safariland 518 paddle.... J

I strongly prefer Bladetechs belt loop holsters over their paddle versions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    P-245
    SP-101 .357 mag.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How do you like your P-245? I had always thought they were a bit small for a .45, but its been a few years since I've played around with one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    How do you like your P-245? I had always thought they were a bit small for a .45, but its been a few years since I've played around with one.
    I like it, alot. A bit heavy, perhaps, for folks used to carrying polymer pistols, but with the right holster, it fits the hip nicely. I use a Galco COP 3-holer.

I need to get some decent grips for it though. The SIG factory grips are for shit. Overall, IMO, it is comparable to the P-220 Carry. I'm more comfortable with the 245 than I am with a 229 .357/.40. (I still can't get used to the muzzle-flip of the .40 S&W round in a smallish pistol. I'm a bit more proficient with an HK USP in .40S&W.)

FYI for SIG pistol owners:

SIG SAUER is coming out with Aluminum grips for their pistol line. I happened upon a SIG rep at my local funshop, and he had a new model 226 with the Aluminum grips, and boy, are they comfy! They're a bit slimmer than the standard SIG factory grips. MAP for the grips will be around $170.00! However, they will come standard on the new model 226. The pistol will have a MAP of $1069.00, I believe. Neither the grips nor the new model 226 are on SIG's website yet, but keep your eyes peeled, they're coming.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't really have a carry option in my present location/assignment, but I keep an HK P7 nearby.

Back home, I favor the Wilson Combat SDS.

Chief

Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of the time it is my SA 1911-A1 Gov't Model "Loaded" Parkerized.

With:
    EGW ignition components
    EGW barrel bushing
    EGW oversize slide stop
    EGW oversize firing pin stop
    Greider solid trigger
    SA Magwell (no ILS)
    ED Brown GI Recoil plug
    and probably some other parts I forgot

When something smaller is in order it's my G27.

-RD62

306FTW Guest
    No CCW here but currently in my apartment....

Mil-Spec w/ a few goodies from Bob Miller (Miller Custom) Been looking for a Springer Champion or M&P however to CCW when I finally am covered by 218 (LE CCW).

And yes I hate the Serpa (Safariland guy) but I got it cheap and will do until I get a new 6005 for the Mil-Spec...but only after the Dawson rail gets put on.

Mil-Spec
    Re-crowned
    Action job
    Crisp 4.5# trigger
    Medium length trigger
    Ed Brown hammer
    (unknown beavertail)
    VZ Operators
    YoBo Retro rear
    Tuned extractor
    Polished ramps and chamber

Soon to have a Kart Barrel, trijicon front, and Dawson rail.