Page 123 of 248 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3707
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by din View Post
    Enabler.
    "The cliff is right this way." Said the fearless leader to the flock.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    New code of the day for Memorial Weekend...
    OPTICS10 - save 10% on all in stock red dot sights and scopes.
    http://www.rogtac.com/optics-sights-1/
    Don't forget the other valid codes...
    10off100 - save $10 on purchase of $100 or more
    50off500 - save $50 on purchase of $500 or more
    * All codes expire on 5/31/16. Coupon code must be used at time of purchase. No retroactive discounts. Cannot be combined with any other discounts. Not applicable to Dealer orders.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Geissele Automatics - 15% off entire site for Memorial Day.
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EO3 View Post
    Geissele Automatics - 15% off entire site for Memorial Day.
    I got an email to my .mil account today, but all of the html was stripped. Is 15% "the" deal this weekend? Daddy needs a SSA and is too lazy for a G2S.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    I got an email to my .mil account today, but all of the html was stripped. Is 15% "the" deal this weekend? Daddy needs a SSA and is too lazy for a G2S.
    After PA's 30% sale over the holidays it's hard to get excited about 15%. But if you are in need, I think it's the best you'll find right now. The sale doesn't go live until the 27th, though, so maybe PA will trump it again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    New code of the day for Memorial Weekend...
    OPTICS10 - save 10% on all in stock red dot sights and scopes.
    http://www.rogtac.com/optics-sights-1/
    Don't forget the other valid codes...
    * All codes expire on 5/31/16. Coupon code must be used at time of purchase. No retroactive discounts. Cannot be combined with any other discounts. Not applicable to Dealer orders.
    Rogtac is one of my favorite "suppliers", but it's hard to buy stuff that isn't in stock. I really want an H-1 but am tempted to "settle" for a PRO for now...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    After PA's 30% sale over the holidays it's hard to get excited about 15%. But if you are in need, I think it's the best you'll find right now. The sale doesn't go live until the 27th, though, so maybe PA will trump it again.
    30% for many Geissele dealers is below cost. In fact, unless you're a Tier 1 dealer, you won't get anywhere near those margins. I doubt you'll see that going on too often.

Unless it's the SHOT SHOW coupon, Geissele won't undercut their own dealers, so 10-15% is what you'll typically see from them. Either way, 15% is pretty good for Geissele on a sale. I think their handguards are bargain now, ever since they lowered the price, and included a GB... now if I could get G2S's again for $115...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    30% for many Geissele dealers is below cost. In fact, unless you're a Tier 1 dealer, you won't get anywhere near those margins. I doubt you'll see that going on too often.

Unless it's the SHOT SHOW coupon, Geissele won't undercut their own dealers, so 10-15% is what you'll typically see from them. Either way, 15% is pretty good for Geissele on a sale. I think their handguards are bargain now, ever since they lowered the price, and included a GB... now if I could get G2S's again for $115...
    Last SSA I bought cost me $170. I thought it was a pretty darn good deal. I will go ahead and spend the extra coin for an SSA, over the G2S, because of the extra QA/QC. It's the gas-pedal and the brakes and the suspension all in one. If it in any way breaks, the car is unsafe/won't go/won't stop.

Downloads
    Uploads
    30% off or more on a bunch of Arisaka cosmetic blems through the weekend: http://arisakadefense.com/products/cosmetic-blems
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Save 10% on all in-stock handguards until 5/31/16, with coupon code...
    HANDGUARD10 - save 10% on all in-stock handguards
    http://www.rogtac.com/rails-handguards-1/
    Other available codes...
    OPTICS10 - save 10% on all in stock red dot sights and scopes

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just got an email from Primary Arms for their sale. 25% off G-products. Guess who just ordered his SSA?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wish I would have waited for that PA sale to get my Geissele super precision 2099 mount. Those are good prices this weekend.

I did pick up at the sale an SD-E and AR10 reaction rod. Saved $120 on those alone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ETS Group:

Hello everyone,
    We are having a Memorial Day sale. Now through Tuesday use discount code REMEMBER to get 15% off.
    We hope everyone has a safe and fun long weekend while we all remember what this holiday is all about. Thanks to all of our vets and their families for their sacrifice, you will always have our respect and our gratitude.

http://www.etsgroup.us

Downloads
    Uploads
    QuarterCircle10 will be running a 30% off deal for raw (unanodized) lowers - Colt, small frame Glock and large frame Glock. The description for these items states all proprietary parts are included and installed.

Sale starts a little later today and runs through Monday. If the math is correct, that brings them in around $200 delivered - then you get to pay for Cerakoting. More expensive than a JoeBob Spartan, but you get an integrated LRBHO in the lower and it's in stock now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gorilla Ammunition: buy 3 boxes get one free (25% off equivalent). Shipping isn't cheap but worth a look.