Page 79 of 248 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 3707
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Plano double rifle case $81.97 with free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...TE2H33IV6IZOG6
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rainier Arms has free ground shipping until June 1st.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fathom Arms Enhanced and Standard BCGs are back in stock!!

www.FathomArms.com
    Premium AR-15 parts for the customer who demands reliability and quality.
    www.FathomArms.com
    Facebook
    Instagram
    sales@fathomarms.com (817) 374-2596
    Fathom Arms URG Review
    Fathom Arms Mil-Spec BCG Review

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Schuyler arms is having a big Aero precision sale..All of their lowers,uppers, rails, etc for cheaper then ive seen in a long time..fast shipping..No worries

Click link, there is a memorial day sale tab on the side http://www.schuylerarmsco.com/catalo...ategory=106673
    Has anyone on here done business with this company before?

Downloads
    Uploads

Bauer Precision
    Today until Monday ONLY! 20% off all in stock barrels!! Time to clear inventory and make room for more! Battle Arms Development , Noveske Rifleworks , and Seekins Precision !!
    USE CODE: BARRELBLOWOUT at checkout
    Only @ www.bauer-precision.com
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Has anyone on here done business with this company before?
    Yep..twice..no problems and fast shipping/good communication

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well that's a little reassuring. So far I have not had the same service or communication. I had a bad feeling 10 minutes after I made a purchase and it's playing out poorly. I'll give it a few more days.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Check this out. Combat Shooters has the same Mags for $11.99

http://www.csguns.com/magazines-c-0_44_17.html
    “There is no dishonor in losing the race. There is only dishonor in not racing because you are afraid to lose.” ― Garth Stein

CSGUNS.COM

FACEBOOK.COM

Downloads
    Uploads
    Combat Shooters sales our rifles sales direct to LEO, fireman, paramedics and Military. All you need to do is create an account and email us from a official account or send us credentials, we will adjust your account to reflect your discount. Our CS-15 MOE is $986.99
    http://www.csguns.com/cs15-patriot-p-23870.html

“There is no dishonor in losing the race. There is only dishonor in not racing because you are afraid to lose.” ― Garth Stein

CSGUNS.COM

FACEBOOK.COM

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well that's a little reassuring. So far I have not had the same service or communication. I had a bad feeling 10 minutes after I made a purchase and it's playing out poorly. I'll give it a few more days.
    Keep us posted. I was about to pull the trigger on a couple lowers. I think i'll wait and see how this plays out first...
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Agency Glock triggers in-stock at Rainier Arms.

http://www.rainierarms.com/agency-arms-drop-in-trigger
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Schuyler arms is having a big Aero precision sale..All of their lowers,uppers, rails, etc for cheaper then ive seen in a long time..fast shipping..No worries

Click link, there is a memorial day sale tab on the side http://www.schuylerarmsco.com/catalo...ategory=106673
    This place just tripped me out. I tried to order an upper but when I clicked to submit/confirm my order it took me back to the home page. No order confirmation number, no nothing, item still in the cart. No order confirmation email either.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have not had a good experience with them at all.

He had the rimfire Eotech's on sale for $210 listed on the site. Placed an order for 2 for my kids rifles Sat. morning the holiday weekend. It struck me as odd that when a friend tried to purchase one a hour later they were completely gone from the website. Last Tuesday I received 4 emails with 3 different tracking numbers that did not work until Thursday and then only one but it showed a Friday delivery.

The package arrived Friday containing only one optic. Called the website number and spoke to Chris Schuyler and he said that they split the package into two and that's why I had 2 tracking numbers. I told him 1 of 4 worked and he stated he would do a trace with his local post office. Said he would call me back by Sat. at latest. No call. Sunday afternoon he replied to an email I sent Sun morning and told me he was waiting for a reply from the post office. I explained to him I wanted to give these to my kids on Wed. when they finished the school year and I was willing to pay for a third and figure out the lost one later. He stated he had none left. 8 were show on his site for normal retail. He then told me that's his suppliers quantity and they would be drop shipped.

This morning I called USPS and inquired about the 3 non working tracking numbers and the "trace" he claimed to do. I was told there were no records of any inquiry and I was the first activity on those numbers since they were created online. I sent an email to Chris as soon as I finished with USPS and never got a reply. Tried to call this evening and got no answer. Called 20 minutes later from a different phone and got an answer first ring.

When I actually spoke to the man he was very nice and seemed concerned but was either being deceptive or just not following through with what he said. He agreed to refund half of the charge and dropped the whole making a claim nonsense when we spoke this evening. Currently waiting for that to happen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have not had a good experience with them at all.

He had the rimfire Eotech's on sale for $210 listed on the site. Placed an order for 2 for my kids rifles Sat. morning the holiday weekend. It struck me as odd that when a friend tried to purchase one a hour later they were completely gone from the website. Last Tuesday I received 4 emails with 3 different tracking numbers that did not work until Thursday and then only one but it showed a Friday delivery.

The package arrived Friday containing only one optic. Called the website number and spoke to Chris Schuyler and he said that they split the package into two and that's why I had 2 tracking numbers. I told him 1 of 4 worked and he stated he would do a trace with his local post office. Said he would call me back by Sat. at latest. No call. Sunday afternoon he replied to an email I sent Sun morning and told me he was waiting for a reply from the post office. I explained to him I wanted to give these to my kids on Wed. when they finished the school year and I was willing to pay for a third and figure out the lost one later. He stated he had none left. 8 were show on his site for normal retail. He then told me that's his suppliers quantity and they would be drop shipped.

This morning I called USPS and inquired about the 3 non working tracking numbers and the "trace" he claimed to do. I was told there were no records of any inquiry and I was the first activity on those numbers since they were created online. I sent an email to Chris as soon as I finished with USPS and never got a reply. Tried to call this evening and got no answer. Called 20 minutes later from a different phone and got an answer first ring.

When I actually spoke to the man he was very nice and seemed concerned but was either being deceptive or just not following through with what he said. He agreed to refund half of the charge and dropped the whole making a claim nonsense when we spoke this evening. Currently waiting for that to happen.
    Maybe I'll just pay the extra $20 and buy from Aero directly...
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler