Page 244 of 248 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 3707
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Special running over on DVor for Griffin Armament stuff with really good pricing on pistol barrels w/ micro comp

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure who all reloads but RMR redesigned their 9mm bullet to create a new expanding hollow point. The price is under .11 cents per bullet depending on how many you buy. That includes free shipping. I bought a bunch of their regular MPR but I just picked up a thousand of these as well to test out.

Basically these bullets are jacketed hollow points and are cheaper than any other plated or FMJ 9mm bullets that I have found (other than pure cast lead bullets). Berry's plated round nose bullets for example are over .12 cents per bullet.

https://www.rmrbullets.com/shop/bull...-jhp-mpr-nuke/

Name:  RMR Nuke.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  320.6 KB
    Last edited by alamo5000; 24 April 2022 at 12:05.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone see a plain jane USP9 fullsize anywhere online in stock?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Several Expert V1 and Tactical V1 on Gunbroker. Not familiar with the H&K product line, but they look "full size". Are they what you are looking for, or does their designation take them out of the "plain" category?

Also, found this site, no previous dealings with them, that apparently hunts for product ...

https://gunpricer.com/heckler-koch-u...price-for-sale
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Not sure who all reloads but RMR redesigned their 9mm bullet to create a new expanding hollow point. The price is under .11 cents per bullet depending on how many you buy. That includes free shipping. I bought a bunch of their regular MPR but I just picked up a thousand of these as well to test out.

Basically these bullets are jacketed hollow points and are cheaper than any other plated or FMJ 9mm bullets that I have found (other than pure cast lead bullets). Berry's plated round nose bullets for example are over .12 cents per bullet.

https://www.rmrbullets.com/shop/bull...-jhp-mpr-nuke/

Name:  RMR Nuke.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  320.6 KB

Fortunately I made use of MidSouthShooters sale on Berrys…115gr plated are still 9 cents each right now.

I like 124s though which are 10 cents each but I’d like to try some of the RMR 9mm bullets. I like their 69gt BTHPs a lot

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Fortunately I made use of MidSouthShooters sale on Berrys…115gr plated are still 9 cents each right now.

I like 124s though which are 10 cents each but I’d like to try some of the RMR 9mm bullets. I like their 69gt BTHPs a lot
    I haven't found anything that comes close to RMR for pistol bullets. Their 115gr FMJ bullets can be had for a little over 9 cents per bullet and that includes shipping. By the time you include shipping from MidSouth (or almost anyone else) the price comes out the exact same. The difference to me is I think RMR is a vastly superior bullet at the same price point. It's FMJ vs plated. They have definitely earned my business. Their price to value ratio is better than anything I've seen from anyone. MidSouth is selling plated bullets on sale at that price and RMR has that price every single day (even after recent price increases).

I probably have 6,000 plated bullets left to work through not including what I have loaded already, but I have been stocking up on RMR. I probably have 10K or 12K or more of them already. I bought several thousand of the RMR 124 MPR not long ago but I would have just bought all RMR Nukes had they been available at that time. Either way though it's just for practice ammo so it isn't hurting anything. I bought the nukes to test out. If I go out on a night time pig hunt or something it would be nice to have those for my sidearm.

I buy the 124 grain bullets because I like to practice with the same grain weight as my carry ammo. I work up a load that has similar velocity and POI so I can keep everything consistent. I bought a bunch of the 147 grain bullets too though, for subsonics.

I've never tried their 69 grain rifle bullets. I still have several thousand Sierra 69gr bullets, but I have been wanting to try the RMR version. Next time I place an order I might throw in a few to test out.

I wish someone like RMR though would make a simple heavy .308 bullet for 300 BLK. That would be really nice if they did. I don't need a bullet designed for ELR that costs .55 to .75 cents per bullet to shoot for blackout subs. Something simple and cheap would be awesome.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want to clear out some plated bullets to buy some of their FMJs just holler. I was going to make a decent sized order in a couple weeks…unfortunately I can’t do it all in one place or at one time anymore due to availability and wanting to shop for price since I’m trying to bulk buy these days. MSS has about the best price on 77gr and 168gr SMKs (6-7cents per bullet less and that adds up) i can’t justify buying anywhere else unless on sale….and hazmat purchases are just all over the map

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    If you want to clear out some plated bullets to buy some of their FMJs just holler.
    Thanks for the offer. I've probably shot almost all plated bullets for 10 years or so. Absolutely nothing wrong with them but if you can get jacketed bullets for the same price, why not?

I will shoot through all of the plated bullets eventually. Shipping that many bullets is going to be expensive.

I have more bullets than primers at this point but I'm still going to be buying components to build up my stash. Every so often I will get some powder and bullets. If primers ever get back to normal I will probably get 50k or 100k of each small rifle/pistol. I have about 7k-8k of each left. That doesn't include already primed brass which probably adds 3k-4k each to my totals.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m trying to stack what I can also…I’m still shooting but not quite as much as I used to just due to time constraints, so I’m not “hoarding” all the stuff I’m buying but I definitely want to make sure I have enough to last for a while.

Downloads
    Uploads
    BOTach has CMC drop in 3.5# AR triggers with either curved for flat bows for $99.

https://botach.com/cmc-drop-in-singl...nti-walk-pins/

Downloads
    Uploads
    P322 20rd mags available direct from Sig: https://www.sigsauer.com/p322-22lr-20rd-magazine.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Someone is listing them on GunBroker dot com for $60+ apiece plus $25 shipping. MSRP appears to be half that
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    Someone is listing them on GunBroker dot com for $60+ apiece plus $25 shipping. MSRP appears to be half that
    GunBroker is a certified clown show. A long time ago I bought a few things there and it was great. Since then it's just straight down hill.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The P322 mags have been OOS everywhere until about...today. So, yeah, GB brings out the gougers, but I saw that people where bidding them up that high, too, so you can't really blame the seller for that.

I've actually gotten some fantastic deals on GB, including a full P320 lower/frame/FCU for cheaper than I can buy an FCU parts kit and even managed to pick up my P322 for cheaper than PSA is selling them for. I even "accidently" bought a G19 Gen 5 MOS a year or two ago because I put in a low-ball bid that I was sure would lose, but didn't. Just like any auction, you just have to be patient and let things go when the price exceeds what you are willing to pay. But, yeah, there is some cray cray BIN pricing there....

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know. Wasn't knocking the sellers, just thought the pricing was way out of line. Easy to get caught up in an auction when there's something you want. I've made a few "buy it now" purchases on GB, including a SIG 308 SBR.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor