Page 105 of 248 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3707
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My 2 is smoother than that. My 3 had machining lines on the sides near the fire control pin holes.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't fault a guy for wanting a complete series. Thanks for the pics. The stuff is definitely nice. Not sure how people are with New Frontier, but my first experience with them (ESEE billet lower) was good. Can't beat $135 for a custom lower! Plus buying the WEVO lower makes me pretty much a caffeine deficient hypocrite in relation to my comments this morning. :D

The ESEE lower was done on a variance (of course), but when I found out New Frontier made them, I checked out their site. A lot of us passed on the upper as it was kinda blocky and underdesigned compared to the lower. I am more than satisfied with the receiver, but the website.... Lets just say I probably wouldn't have bought anything from them based solely on presentation alone.
    Last edited by Joelski; 10 November 2015 at 13:25.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha I understand that. AR trends come and go quickly... What people are clamoring for one week is a redheaded step child the next.

In my opinion get what turns you on and forget the group think

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aero Precision:

Check it out - we brought a batch of Freedom lowers back for Veterans Day. Grab one now and take advantage of the $10 off $100+ or $25 off $200+ sale.

http://aeroprecisionusa.com/ar15-str...r-freedom.html

Save some cash this Veterans Day at aeroprecisionusa.com. $10 off orders of $100+ and $25 off of orders $200+.
    http://aeroprecisionusa.com/store-home/
    We also have a special Veterans Day discount for military customers. If you are already signed up as a military customer on our website, check your email inbox for more details. If not, send an email to orders@aeroprecisionusa.com and we will help set your account up and give you the promo details!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aimpoint Micro T1 4moa w/o mount for $495 at Bravo Company: http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Aimpo...moa-200054.htm.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Aimpoint Micro T1 4moa w/o mount for $495 at Bravo Company: http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Aimpo...moa-200054.htm.
    Poor James got the MRO instead. LOL

Downloads
    Uploads

Deals and Hard To Find Items

Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Poor James got the MRO instead. LOL
    How'd I get drug into this... I personally like the MRO from what time I've had it.

Edit: that's also the 4 MOA I'd prefer the 2 MOA if I got one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post

Edit: that's also the 4 MOA I'd prefer the 2 MOA if I got one.
    I'm curious, can you actually tell? I have a 4 MOA and a couple of 2 MOAs and unless I'm trying to bulls-eye Womprats in my T-16, I don't really notice the difference. I'm not saying it doesn't/can't make a difference, I'm just curious if you can tell.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    I'm curious, can you actually tell? I have a 4 MOA and a couple of 2 MOAs and unless I'm trying to bulls-eye Womprats in my T-16, I don't really notice the difference. I'm not saying it doesn't/can't make a difference, I'm just curious if you can tell.
    Bigger ball of fuzz to my eye. Not a huge difference but enough to notice

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rog. Fair enough. Like I said, just curious.
    Last edited by gatordev; 13 November 2015 at 14:45.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cabela's is showing the Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 for $499 on their pre-black Friday ad. I believe it will only be the MRAD version. Good prices on a few other scopes, too.

They also show the Wheeler FAT torque driver for $35 and Caldwell Led Sled for $120

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    I have to admit that after the other sales on Geissele that have been run over the past year, I won't make a purchase until the discount hits 20%, at least on the triggers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    I have to admit that after the other sales on Geissele that have been run over the past year, I won't make a purchase until the discount hits 20%, at least on the triggers.
    Yep. Wait till shotshow when they give out the coupons at their booth. It brought prices below dealer cost last year. I bought something like $2000 worth of triggers.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Yep. Wait till shotshow when they give out the coupons at their booth. It brought prices below dealer cost last year. I bought something like $2000 worth of triggers.
    Interesting!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/