Page 11 of 248 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Thanks for the UBR update!!!

Glad somebody could take advantage of that deal. If i could I would buy 5 more. The UBR is my favorite stock.

I need to start saving for a Seekins build.. I have always liked the look of the lowers (especially the trigger guard), but would not buy because they did not make a matching upper. I am strange like that and won't mix brands on uppers and lowers. Not knocking anyone who does, just could never figure out the point in having say a Bushmaster lower / Stag upper etc except to maybe save $5 or $10 dollars here and there. That is just me though, and have seen some nice looking rifles built that way.
    www.logicalprepper.com
    "The most important thing about being prepared for a crisis is physical and mental fitness. It matters not how many weapons and ammo you have, or how much food you have hidden away, or what your bushcraft skills are. If you can't lug your gear to get the hell out of Dodge or if you are prone to panic... you might as well just stay there in front of the T.V. munching cheese doodles while the world falls apart." The Logical Prepper

Downloads
    Uploads
    6.8 SPC 30 round Barrett Magazines: After waiting months for the Barrett website to stock these again I have found these magazines to be available at LWRC's website. Problem is, LWRC wants $56 each! I believe I paid $39 each at the Barrett website when they had them and almost choked then. I gagged and ordered two more from LWRC. Need three more to reach my goal of 10.

So for those of you who want only Barrett magazines for your 6.8 SPC rifle... you can get them through LWRC. If anyone knows of another supplier for the Barrett 6.8 SPC magazines at a better price, I would greatly appreciate knowing about it.

Heck, for the price of 7 Barrett 6.8 mags I bought 27 - 30 round Pmags for my 5.56 rifles.
    www.logicalprepper.com
    "The most important thing about being prepared for a crisis is physical and mental fitness. It matters not how many weapons and ammo you have, or how much food you have hidden away, or what your bushcraft skills are. If you can't lug your gear to get the hell out of Dodge or if you are prone to panic... you might as well just stay there in front of the T.V. munching cheese doodles while the world falls apart." The Logical Prepper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Midway is having a sale on Surefire G3 flashlights for $30.

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct...tNumber=519092

Downloads
    Uploads

BCM Bolt Assembly

As of 0145 PDT BCM Bolt Assemblies are still in stock. These go pretty quick. http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-A...semly%20mp.htm

Downloads
    Uploads
    DSG has black tangodown ARC mags for $9.

http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/TDARC.2F_L-001CBLK.aspx

Downloads
    Uploads
    Brownells also has then on sale for $5 with a good guy discount.

Downloads
    Uploads
    PMAG SALE

Palmetto State Armory has standard and windowed PMAGs for $11.99 and $14.99 respectively. The coupon codes are "DearOldDad" for standard and "LoveYouDad" for windowed.

It appears that they have all colors in stock with the exception of Foliage windowed.

The ordering system only allows for one coupon code per order so if you want both models you'll have to place two orders.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...upon-code.html

Downloads
    Uploads

DD Bolt Assembly

For all you DD owners who need a spare bolt assembly.

http://www.riflegear.com/p-1702-dani...-assembly.aspx

Downloads
    Uploads
    Brownells 20 round mags in stock - $13.99 (or a bit less if you qualify for their discount)
    Free shipping over $99 if you use code DSR (unknown expiration date).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Midway has C Products 6.8 25 rd magazines in stock, they've attached a "2 Per" limit on mag sales. 15.49 ea

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/310...ss-steel-black

They also have 10 rd .223 mags and 10 rd 6.8 mags as well

Downloads
    Uploads
    Magpul is running a special mil/LE sale on PMags at pre-nutjob prices. Register an account on their website using your mil/LE e-mail address, then send an e-mail (from the address you registered with) to orders@magpul.com with the subject line "Mil/LE Sales". In my e-mail I just gave contact information and that I had been informed they were doing this for mil/LE. Next day you get an e-mail back giving you access to a special mil/LE section to purchase ten 30 round Gen3 .223 mags or ten 20 round .308 magazines that fit the SR-25/M110. I do believe you can mix and match the order between the two, but the magic number is no more than 10. Just an FYI.

With today's Colorado house rulings I'd not waste time if you're interested, Magpul says their leaving the state.
    C. Smith

CGS Guest
    Stickman can I post a link to my own site? I have mags in stock and some uppers on the way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Palmetto State Armory has full lower build kits in stock, 129.99
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto State Website
    Includes PSA M4 Stock, A2 Pistol grip, Palmetto State Armory Classic Lower Parts Kit and Mil-Spec diameter 6-position buffer tube assembly. Everything you need to finish your stripped lower.
    C. Smith

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.pmagwarehouse.com Claims to have large selection on hand pmags in stock

Downloads
    Uploads
    BCGs in-stock(4/18/13 7:00pm) at fourguysguns.com. Chrome-lined, MPI tested, 158 carpenter steel, heavy milspec phosphate coating, $169.99. Made by Head Down Products.