Page 112 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 3707
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It was posted yesterday, sale might be over now

Downloads
    Uploads
    ETS GROUP MAGS
    Code AR15.com to get 20% off everything on our site. The discount will run now through next Monday 1-4.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Trying to resist the 9mm build idea right now but deals are everywhere seen this yesterday , Schuyler arms is having s moving sale, there gtg and have ordered many times.

But 9mm stuff sparked my interest
    nfa bolts $135 & 150
    Ballistic advantage 8" barrel $85

http://www.schuylerarmsco.com/catalo...ategory=108422

Downloads
    Uploads
    Svcomp muzzle devices on sale at shadow valley weapons, I really like mine.Works very well

http://www.shadowvalleyweapons.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    For all you guys who prefer the non-finger grooved Gen 2 Glocks

Downloads
    Uploads
    I f@#$ing HATE Glock finger grooves. I bought one of those when they AIM them earlier this year. Mine came with an NY1 trigger spring, so i had to replace that with the standard spring, and the night sights were dead and got replaced. It shoots great, but the polymer was cracked at the bottom of the magwell. It's only a matter of time before that little chunk breaks off.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    I f@#$ing HATE Glock finger grooves.
    Finger grooves are relatively easy to remove. But if you don't stipple over that surface then it's a little tough to refinish.

the polymer was cracked at the bottom of the magwell. It's only a matter of time before that little chunk breaks off.
    How bad is it? You might be able to plastic weld it or just add minimalist magwell cuts to remove the crack altogether.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Cock View Post
    Finger grooves are relatively easy to remove. But if you don't stipple over that surface then it's a little tough to refinish.
    I have considered taking some sandpaper to them, and trying my hand at undercutting the trigger guard at bit as well. But, i've never attempted any sort of work with polymer like that. It would be a costly mistake if i screwed the pooch. I'd imagine the entire front strap would need to be sanded smooth, and not just the finger groove nubs, in order to have a consistent finish when stippled.

How bad is it? You might be able to plastic weld it or just add minimalist magwell cuts to remove the crack altogether.
    As for the crack...

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads

Deals and Hard To Find Items

As for the crack...
    Yeah, that's going to pop out sometime.

This gun is on the bench in front of me now. I did the magwell cuts with an exacto knife and some hand files. You might be able to do something similar; eliminating the problem and giving yourself greater ability to strip mags without adding aftermarket baseplates for more grip.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, that's going to pop out sometime.

This gun is on the bench in front of me now. I did the magwell cuts with an exacto knife and some hand files. You might be able to do something similar; eliminating the problem and giving yourself greater ability to strip mags without adding aftermarket baseplates for more grip.
    That looks good. If i do something like that, it'll be very front-biased in it's position though, as that crack starts just about where the magwell starts to curve toward the front strap. But, it's already cracked, so what have i really got to lose buy experimenting a bit. I may even be able to blend it with the half-moon cut at the bottom of the front strap/front of the magwell.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads

Deals and Hard To Find Items

That looks good. If i do something like that, it'll be very front-biased in it's position though, as that crack starts just about where the magwell starts to curve toward the front strap. But, it's already cracked, so what have i really got to lose buy experimenting a bit. I may even be able to blend it with the half-moon cut at the bottom of the front strap/front of the magwell.
    You could just get a belt sander running at VERY low RPM and sand the whole bottom of the magwell on a slight angle, leaving the back mostly untouched but the front removed just enough to eliminate the crack. That'd get you even on both sides of the magwell too. Just make sure you don't overdo it.

It doesn't look like you'd need to do much to fix it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You could just get a belt sander running at VERY low RPM and sand the whole bottom of the magwell on a slight angle, leaving the back mostly untouched but the front removed just enough to eliminate the crack. That'd get you even on both sides of the magwell too. Just make sure you don't overdo it.

It doesn't look like you'd need to do much to fix it.
    Ha, would hate to turn my G19 into a G26. Thanks for the tips and ideas. I'll post up pics of the results when i get it finished up.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha, would hate to turn my G19 into a G26. Thanks for the tips and ideas. I'll post up pics of the results when i get it finished up.
    Heh. Yeah hence the VERY low RPM comment. A sanding block would work fine too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    $5 colt mags

Genuine Colt 30rd magazines - $5 each.

"Genuine Colt AR15 Used Magazine 30-rndThese are magazines previously used by Colt for demonstration purposes. Magazines may have cosmetic flaws that do not affect the function of the magazine, all have been fired. Overall wear will vary (good to excellent), all have green followers, aluminum bodies and are stamped 'COLT'S MFG. HARTFORD, CT'"

http://specialforcesoutdoors.com/pro...agazine-30-rnd

Downloads
    Uploads
    LA Police Gear still has 15% off until midnight tonight. They currently have the Aimpoint PRO in stock. Shipping is $4.