Page 116 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 3707
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    No problem Marty, glad you could get some quality buis. How's the new rifle?
    I like it a lot. It is a nice weight and it balances well. I only ran 20 rounds through it after we built it. The LanTac dragon was pretty loud. I'm thinking about swapping it with my Fossa 556. (Picture below) the Lantac BMD is another option. I'll shoot it more when the sights come in. I'm also going to get to try out the T&E Primary Arms 2.5x. Looking forward to that. My instructor friend is going to give me free lessons. He is a highly regarded instructor in Texas. He helped me build it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    At 8:00am when I write this Clyde Armory has agency trade in Aimpoint CompM4's for 399$

http://clydearmory.com/used-aimpoint...ncy-trade.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    At 8:00am when I write this Clyde Armory has agency trade in Aimpoint CompM4's for 399$

http://clydearmory.com/used-aimpoint...ncy-trade.html
    Oh so tempting...
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    Oh so tempting...
    The last 2 M4's I bought were from the EE on arfcom for $450. They were minty. These look trashed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    The last 2 M4's I bought were from the EE on arfcom for $450. They were minty. These look trashed.
    They do look pretty beat to shit. I'm not above buying used gear, but those look used up. I took a pass, especially if they can be found for $50 more in like new condition.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aimpoint ACO $293 at CMC Government Supply. Their shipping is brutal though, $18 for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Aimpoint ACO $293 at CMC Government Supply. Their shipping is brutal though, $18 for me.
    Damn, that shipping is robbery.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Damn, that shipping is robbery.
    You have no idea. That's a deal

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cjd3 View Post
    You have no idea. That's a deal
    OK, maybe to Alaska it's a deal. But to the lower 48, it's aggravated rape.

Downloads
    Uploads
    OK, maybe to Alaska it's a deal. But to the lower 48, it's aggravated rape.
    Not defending shipping costs, but at the same time, shipping costs have risen tremendously. I ship a lot of stuff on my own dime, and the cost of a Large Flat Rate Box, even when printing the label yourself is $18.30 now. It used to be $12.95.

I just shipped Cotton68's Vise in a large flat rate, and due to weight, that's about one of the few times I felt like I got over USPS on the shipping.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not defending shipping costs, but at the same time, shipping costs have risen tremendously. I ship a lot of stuff on my own dime, and the cost of a Large Flat Rate Box, even when printing the label yourself is $18.30 now. It used to be $12.95.

I just shipped Cotton68's Vise in a large flat rate, and due to weight, that's about one of the few times I felt like I got over USPS on the shipping.
    I don't ship a lot of packages, but I do so enough to be in touch with relative costs, as it's always on my dime when I do ship. I sent a package USPS Priority using the self service kiosk in a non-flat rate box large enough to ship two ACOs in their factory packaging, and it definitely weighed more than a couple red dot optics. It was less than $8. First Class or Parcel Post would've been even cheaper. Shipping a vice, I'd say you got your money's worth. I've found that the flat rate boxes aren't always the best value and I usually ship by weight. Shipping costs may have gone up, but there are a lot of companies that flat out screw their customers on shipping costs, especially when shipping small, lightweight items.

Downloads
    Uploads

You got that right. It's almost doubled by weight for freight items too. I was thinking when you offered that vise it might be cheaper to buy local than ship it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't ship a lot of packages, but I do so enough to be in touch with relative costs, as it's always on my dime when I do ship. I sent a package USPS Priority using the self service kiosk in a non-flat rate box large enough to ship two ACOs in their factory packaging, and it definitely weighed more than a couple red dot optics. It was less than $8. First Class or Parcel Post would've been even cheaper. Shipping a vice, I'd say you got your money's worth. I've found that the flat rate boxes aren't always the best value and I usually ship by weight. Shipping costs may have gone up, but there are a lot of companies that flat out screw their customers on shipping costs, especially when shipping small, lightweight items.
    Some companies sell so cheap if they are not drop shipping just packing materials could eat up most of the profits on small items.

Downloads
    Uploads

I heard that USPS's rates just went up this year.

Best part ... is when you want to buy a small item ... and the cost of shipping costs more than the item
    Find my photos on: Flickr, Facebook, Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    I heard that USPS's rates just went up this year.

Best part ... is when you want to buy a small item ... and the cost of shipping costs more than the item
    That's what gets me. A company charge $9.95 for first class USPS when actual costs, including packing materials (such as a padded envelope) are only $4.