Page 118 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 3707
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    The ones on Clydes always look trashed though. You can find some safe queens on the EE from m4c to arfcom pretty regularly. I wouldn't buy a new one, so your wife is smart!
    I purchased my one and only M4S brand spanking new, but i got a bad-ass deal on it. Only cost me $659 when i bought it. It's my favorite non-micro red dot. I need to scour the EE for one or two more of those safe queens.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    I purchased my one and only M4S brand spanking new, but i got a bad-ass deal on it. Only cost me $659 when i bought it. It's my favorite non-micro red dot. I need to scour the EE for one or two more of those safe queens.
    I found two on there so far. One with an ADM mount and one with a Bobro
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Farva View Post
    I found two on there so far. One with an ADM mount and one with a Bobro
    Nice. I put a Bobro mount on mine. I love my ADM mounts, but that Bobro is on a whole different level.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    Nice. I put a Bobro mount on mine. I love my ADM mounts, but that Bobro is on a whole different level.
    I was thinking about that one. It comes out to be about $705 which I'm sure with the mount is still a good deal but I feel like I can wait and find better. Who knows though

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Farva View Post
    I was thinking about that one. It comes out to be about $705 which I'm sure with the mount is still a good deal but I feel like I can wait and find better. Who knows though
    I think i paid $150 for my Bobro mount. Although, if you find one with the standard QRP mount for a screaming deal, i'd snag it. It's not a bad mount and will work just fine while you decide what mount you want to replace it with.

From the looks of it, Scalarworks appears to have a mount for the M4/M4S in development. That might be worth waiting for.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome deal on a trij tr24 + free ADM mount at primary arms.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fortis Manufacturing offering 10% off to MIL/LEO's, veterans also apply:

Moving forward, we'd like to offer all military and law enforcement officers a 10% discount every time you order. We truly do appreciate and thank you for your continued service to this country.

2 simple steps:
    1. Create an profile on our website if you haven't already.
    2. Email us at info@fortismfg.com from your MIL/LEO email address for verification to get your account updated. TAG any military or law enforcement officers who may be interested! Thanks everybody!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet!

Downloads
    Uploads
    What's the best price anyone has found Lantac E-BCGs for lately or Sharps Balanced BCGs?

I've found around $240 for Lantac and $200 ish for Sharps. Just curious if anyone has seen better prices.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EO3 View Post
    What's the best price anyone has found Lantac E-BCGs for lately or Sharps Balanced BCGs?

I've found around $240 for Lantac and $200 ish for Sharps. Just curious if anyone has seen better prices.
    Fairly sure the Lantac went sub 200 around Black Friday, I could be wrong though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Where did you find the Lantac for $240? Lowest I've found is $270 from Rainier and PA.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Elite Tactical Systems Group

One Day Only, President's Day sale. Get 15% off your entire order with code PRESIDENT . Now through the end of tomorrow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh S. View Post
    Where did you find the Lantac for $240? Lowest I've found is $270 from Rainier and PA.
    ROG Tactical has it in stock here. It's $257 and change with the coupon code "facebook" and has free shipping.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Was bored browsing gun stuff on the internet at strange hours ,putting stuff in my cart and talking myself out of the purchase right at the place order part - I'm assuming I'm alone in this and I thought to myself I need to go chrono a bunch of loads . My Ced2 hasn't been working and whats that fancy new magnet thingy ? So I go check out the Magnetospeed V3 and decide I wan't it but not at $399 . I work my google fu and nothing all around $380-399 so I'm about to give up and I think might as well try Brownells even though I really never find anything cheaper their . Just found it their for $287.87 with a $20 off coupon over $200 and figured it was meant to be .
    Short version of the story is Magnetospeed V3 http://www.brownells.com/shooting-ac...06-138950.aspx $282.82 with a free shipping over $150 , $20 over $200 & $35 off over $300 coupons .