Page 131 of 248 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 3707
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Primary Arms has Vortex Strike Eagles on sale for $259. Promo code "Range"

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.primaryarms.com/cmc-triggers/c/9016/

Great prices on CMC triggers too. $135 for the single stage straight blade triggers. Only downside is limited to 2 per customer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    http://www.primaryarms.com/cmc-triggers/c/9016/

Great prices on CMC triggers too. $135 for the single stage straight blade triggers. Only downside is limited to 2 per customer.
    Poor SINNER... limited to 2 triggers.

That's actually a pretty darn good deal. Nice find.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had to resist that deal to let the spending cool. Then again with Apex, you can get close to that price (with free shipping) every day.

I would have jumped on the 2/2 two stage however but it was out of stock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post

The down side for me is when I find these places that are in Texas offering great deals I have to pay sales tax on whatever it is and often shipping too. It's offset several 'good deals' on a number of things that I could have or would have purchased.

I've even had it before where once I figured up the sale price plus tax and shipping...I would be better off buying from an out of state place and paying a higher advertised price for it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    The down side for me is when I find these places that are in Texas offering great deals I have to pay sales tax on whatever it is and often shipping too. It's offset several 'good deals' on a number of things that I could have or would have purchased.

I've even had it before where once I figured up the sale price plus tax and shipping...I would be better off buying from an out of state place and paying a higher advertised price for it.
    Imagine living in Washington, and not just buying from Rainier Arms but having the ability to go in there and touch and see stuff before you buy it.

Then imagine 9.5% sales tax on top of all of it.

Downloads
    Uploads

I work about 30 minutes north of Primary Arms. Let me know if you need anything picked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post

Lol I like to buy in bulk.

They built a huge Amazon hub in Maryland and now the deals are not so good with the sales tax on top. Our rate is not as bad as Washington but 6% makes a difference.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't mind the sales tax. I'm generally a fan of consumption taxes, as everyone pays.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Txfilmmaker View Post
    I work about 30 minutes north of Primary Arms. Let me know if you need anything picked up.
    I will definitely keep that in mind. Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    They built a huge Amazon hub in Maryland and now the deals are not so good with the sales tax on top. Our rate is not as bad as Washington but 6% makes a difference.
    Here we have 8.25% so it really makes a difference depending on what you are buying and how much you are buying. Then tack on shipping or FFL fees or whatever and it can add up in a hurry. We have a lot of vendors here that sometimes make really good deals but by the time you factor in 'to the door' price sometimes they aren't as good as other online deals...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Joe Bob Outfitters is having a 25% off all Holosun Optics Sale, coupon code HOLO

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Holo...eid=9bdc3f5c4d

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ever used the one with the switchable reticle? Seems like a good setup for a shotgun with the circle or dot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    $76 BA Enhanced NIB trigger and LPK includes grip - free shipping

http://ballisticadvantage.com/ar15-lpk-nib.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ever used the one with the switchable reticle? Seems like a good setup for a shotgun with the circle or dot.
    I have the Sig Romeo 4, which is the Sig branded Holosun with the switchable reticle, and I'm pretty happy with it so far. Not much use on it yet, but good initial impressions.