Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 3707
    Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Boy they sure plummeted didn't they.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, no joke

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lantac Forged receiver sets just dropped at Lanbo's Armory for about $210 + shipping:
    https://lanbosarmory.com/index.php?m...ducts_id=38060

Add to cart for discounted price.
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EO3 View Post
    Lantac Forged receiver sets just dropped at Lanbo's Armory for about $210 + shipping:
    https://lanbosarmory.com/index.php?m...ducts_id=38060

Add to cart for discounted price.
    Good price. I wouldn't want to build one without the barrel and adjustable buffer also. Otherwise it's just another receiver set. Now if they had a program for the above for owners of their receiver, I'd jump in. Not the anyone cares what I think...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Good price. I wouldn't want to build one without the barrel and adjustable buffer also. Otherwise it's just another receiver set. Now if they had a program for the above for owners of their receiver, I'd jump in. Not the anyone cares what I think...
    I agree completely - by themselves, I see no reason to get this set over a standard Aero forged set for almost half the price. I'm interested in a lot of their stuff (would like to try the new SPADA-M handguards, ABS), but most of it seems to be a bit pricey for not much reason other than very high quality finishes and lots of laser engraving.
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual

Downloads
    Uploads
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    RMRs back in-stock at Cabela's again for $349.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/TRIJI...12&WT.tsrc=AFF
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stumbled on a Balliistic Advantage 16" SS .223 Wylde Barrel with gas block and VG6 Precision Comp at Granite Ridge Outfitters for $200 delivered. Pick from pencil or BA Hanson profile and choose between 6 compensator options (price break for the flash hider option). The block on the Hanson profile should be pinned, not sure about the pencil. For $5 more, they have the QPQ option (weird because the list price on this option is lower than the stainless, but I guess supply and demand exists....)

I've seen a lot of recent sales on VG6 products but haven't seen prices under $45 for the Epsilon/Gamma. At that price, the barrel cost is $155 - or $40ish lower than these would be as direct-sale Barrels of the Week or through any other online merchant I found. Basically, if this barrel is as good as it should be, the combination borders on theft. This site is also offering discounts on all BA barrels and VG6 comps sold individually - priced at least competitively but not like the screaming deal that this combination is.

Image from Granite Ridges landing page for the sale, as might be obvious from the watermark.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LMT is having a 40% off sale of their enhanced bolts with + free shipping with coupon code BOLTS through July 20th. I'm not sure what all is included, but it make an enhanced bolt $131.40

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    LMT is having a 40% off sale of their enhanced bolts with + free shipping with coupon code BOLTS through July 20th. I'm not sure what all is included, but it make an enhanced bolt $131.40
    I've got a couple of Enhanced LMT Carriers with just standard LMT Bolts... this is tempting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Looks all sold out for now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Looks all sold out for now.
    https://www.lmtstore.com/556-enhance...-assembly.html

Still in stock from what I see.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Thanks for the link. I was looking at BCGs. Doh!