Page 169 of 248 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3707
    Downloads
    Uploads
    UPS employees will be more than happy to oblige.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Is Magpul still making the UBR1?
    Don't think so, it's been removed from their site. The new collectible.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Erathr3 has t-shirts on sale for 10$. I wouldn't normally bring up a deal on clothing, but the shirt UWone hooked me up with is SUPER nice. Very high quality and great fit.

https://www.erathr3.com
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're becoming a fashionista.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Walter PPQ for $359 with code JNS and mail in rebate.

http://www.brownells.com/firearms/ha...ampaign=Itwine
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Brownells is stepping up their ga.e recently.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    20% off Safariland products - http://www.safariland.com

Purchase must occur July 14-Aug 31, 2017. Promo code 202017 must be entered at checkout for discount to be applied. Promotion ends on Aug 31, 2017 at 11:59 pm PST. Promotion available online via Safariland.com only and cannot be combined with any offline offer. Not valid on previously placed orders. Not valid to current Safariland Resellers participating in the APEX Programs. The Safariland Group reserves the right to refuse any order. For domestic orders only.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Erathr3 has t-shirts on sale for 10$. I wouldn't normally bring up a deal on clothing, but the shirt UWone hooked me up with is SUPER nice. Very high quality and great fit.

https://www.erathr3.com
    Ha... The EraThr3 shirt is the shit man! The only thing I think that comes close is the Magpul Megablend, but I've had 3 or 4 Magpul shirts develop small holes after normal washing in a front loader.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sig Sauer MPX Gen 1 Magazines $19.99

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/magazines.html?model=102

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Ha... The EraThr3 shirt is the shit man! The only thing I think that comes close is the Magpul Megablend, but I've had 3 or 4 Magpul shirts develop small holes after normal washing in a front loader.
    Plus the necks on the lightweight Magpul shirts roll like a mother. It makes me sad.

Does anyone have a line on a Forward Controls LDFA-Ti-DLC from anywhere other than Tactical Link?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sig Sauer MPX Gen 1 Magazines $19.99

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/magazines.html?model=102
    and $9.95 for the 20 rounders which can be handy to have around, too, especially at that price.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Don't think so, it's been removed from their site. The new collectible.
    Thanks Gost. I have 2 of them on recent builds I will probably go in another direction on the next.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Thanks Gost. I have 2 of them on recent builds I will probably go in another direction on the next.
    Stone do you prefer the Gen 1 UBR? Just curious, as I picked up a Gen 2 UBR just to try out. Haven't installed it, but the Gen 1 UBR just feels better. I hear you can put an A5 extension and spring in the Gen 2 though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've not tried gen 1 but really like my gen 2 with the A5.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stone do you prefer the Gen 1 UBR? Just curious, as I picked up a Gen 2 UBR just to try out. Haven't installed it, but the Gen 1 UBR just feels better. I hear you can put an A5 extension and spring in the Gen 2 though.
    The last build I did with the Gen1 was that Noveske billet build and it has an 18.5" barrel on it so the heavier stock balances out the rifle nicely. And on my kids 16" mega build which has the heavy profile mega barrel its kind of the same logic, good balance. Actually I haven't handled the Gen2 yet so cant give a direct comparison. All in all its a great stock.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.