Page 193 of 248 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 3707
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    And so has a lot of fakes and Chinese crap. Just a personal preference. Anything that can be faked is a hard pass for me on FleaBay.
    I hear ya there, but the fake shit is everywhere not just Ebay..I’d only order from companies I know on there if I was gonna.

I don’t get any goodies anyway but a lot of deals can be had on there if you look around and coupon on top

Downloads
    Uploads
    https://www.larue.com/products/larue...bt-2s-trigger/

For $87, it might be time to try out a MBT or three.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats a smokin deal on the MBT. Anybody here running one? Would like to hear some feedback before getting one...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Thats a smokin deal on the MBT. Anybody here running one? Would like to hear some feedback before getting one...
    I've got one I run on a large frame build (.260 Remington). My opinion shouldn't count for much, but FWIW I still give a very slight preference to Geissele, but it gets real hard to justify the cost of a Geissele when the MBT is under $100. I've seen plenty on the interwebs who prefer the MBT over Geissel. This pretty much means the MBT is half the price of the best deal on a Geissele (30% off MSRP maybe once a year). I'll probably stick with the Super Tricon for my HD weapons, SD-E for precision rifles, and fill up the rest of the lowers with the MBT.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Here's a WEVO review on it.

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...9-LaRue-MBT-2S

I will say I love the two I have. The break is insanely crisp.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Around Thanksgiving last year I picked up an MBT "I got plenty of time" for $99. To my surprise it shipped in just a few days. One of my shooting buddies is Geissele devote. After trying the MBT he also favorably compared it to the SSA.

On sale for the next six months at $87 doesn't sound like a "sale" as much as it does new standard pricing. Reckon the competition is suffering a bit of heartburn over this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Around Thanksgiving last year I picked up an MBT "I got plenty of time" for $99. To my surprise it shipped in just a few days. One of my shooting buddies is Geissele devote. After trying the MBT he also favorably compared it to the SSA.

On sale for the next six months at $87 doesn't sound like a "sale" as much as it does new standard pricing. Reckon the competition is suffering a bit of heartburn over this?
    LaRue permanently devalued their product when it was offered on sales for $99, at that point they were never going to sell anymore at $200.

Just like Geissele permanently devalued their products when Primary Arms has a 20% off Geissele sale every other month, with Geissele throwing in 30% off on BF and other events like post SHOT.

I think you're right, $87 is the new standard price.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two and have been very happy. The first one was hands down crisper than my SSAs. The second one wasn't quite as good as the first one, but I still prefer it to the SSA on my Mini RECCE. The wider trigger bow works better for me and I feel less creep (which is saying something, since the SSAs are already solid). I run my first MBT on my go-to competition gun and once I got used the difference (which only took a mag or two), I haven't short-stroked the trigger once. I still will occasionally short-stroke a SSA. Take that for what it's worth (not much), but it was an interesting discovery.

My only complaint, and it's minor, is that you can't slide the trigger/disconnector under an already installed safety like you can with the SSA. Since just about every rifle I own has an ambi safety, that means I have to break thread lock and pop the lever off. Annoying, but a minor issue.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just picked one up for $99 a few weeks ago. The flat surface of the trigger bow is nice, and with the heavier (6 pound) trigger spring installed I'm now using it on my patrol rifle. Qualification was even easier with this trigger, and like Gatordev said, it's very quick to adapt to using. I previously had an ALG ACT trigger in it - nice, solid, smooth, but the MBT is miles better. Chevy vs. Audi or BMW. The MBT is just...crisp and solid feeling, with a nice positive reset and the bow feels great under my finger. The only other higher-end trigger I've owned is a Geissele G2S, and TBH I prefer the LaRue after feeling them both. I think it's mainly the width of the trigger bow, plus the slightly "heavier" feel of the hammer when it falls that does it. I've already ordered another two at the $87 price.

Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    My only complaint, and it's minor, is that you can't slide the trigger/disconnector under an already installed safety like you can with the SSA. Since just about every rifle I own has an ambi safety, that means I have to break thread lock and pop the lever off. Annoying, but a minor issue.
    I had the same issue, but discovered that if you turn the safety "upside down" you can rotate the "fire" flat spot around the tail of the MBT and it'll slide right in without removing the safety from the lower. You still have to loosen the grip enough to relieve spring pressure on the safety detent, but it's a little quicker.

Ohh, and my MRO arrived yesterday too...93xxx for the serial number. I hadn't realized how clunky my Comp M2 was until I compared it to the MRO with a LEAP mount.

ETA: I'm going to be selling my G2S once the 2 other MBTs arrive - $80 shipped if anyone wants it.
    Last edited by PJD642; 8 July 2018 at 11:45.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had the same issue, but discovered that if you turn the safety "upside down" you can rotate the "fire" flat spot around the tail of the MBT and it'll slide right in without removing the safety from the lower. You still have to loosen the grip enough to relieve spring pressure on the safety detent, but it's a little quicker.
    Oh, that's good to know. I tried playing with the geometry and couldn't make it work, but I may not have rotated all the way around enough. Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I prefer it to any of the geisseles I have or have used, and I feel neutral on Bill while I wouldn't piss on Mark if he was on fire. I wanted to hate the MBT, but came away from my T&E begrudgingly preferring it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, that's good to know. I tried playing with the geometry and couldn't make it work, but I may not have rotated all the way around enough. Thanks!
    I'm using a Radian ambi 45/90 safety. I don't think that would make a difference since the flats are the same, but just FYI.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For those in need of a small part, pin, spring...

Brownells free shipping no minimum. Today only. Code PJH.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two and have been very happy. The first one was hands down crisper than my SSAs. The second one wasn't quite as good as the first one, but I still prefer it to the SSA on my Mini RECCE. The wider trigger bow works better for me and I feel less creep (which is saying something, since the SSAs are already solid). I run my first MBT on my go-to competition gun and once I got used the difference (which only took a mag or two), I haven't short-stroked the trigger once. I still will occasionally short-stroke a SSA. Take that for what it's worth (not much), but it was an interesting discovery.

And this is why I consider the MBT garbage. I’ve had 2 and shot 2 others and not one of the triggers felt the same. Different resets on each and one was gritty and showed wear on the sear after 40 rounds. If I wanted a low quality mass produced trigger I’d just change the spring on a milspec and save $50.