Page 234 of 248 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 3707
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    BOG “death grip” carbon fiber tripod $179 shipped

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1020678542
    I wasn't familiar with that company so I did a little bit of Googling. Looks like a company that ripped off the Hog Saddle. It also looks like it's under the holding company of American Outdoors Brands Company.

The whole thing seems to be right up the standard Midway playbook of getting products that are cheaper rip-offs of pre-existing established products.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol...idk shit about them..see others using them..

Figured it might be better then some of these camera tripod- DIY creations.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    SGAmmo has a few cans of M118LR

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ouch...more then a buck a rd..damn as I’d like some to try...

This ammo scare/pricing is starting look worse then in the 2012 election year..as shit was crazy and oos for a damn year or so..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Ouch...more then a buck a rd..damn as I’d like some to try...

This ammo scare/pricing is starting look worse then in the 2012 election year..as shit was crazy and oos for a damn year or so..
    No different now. Going to be a Sandy Hook, leading up to the election type deal again.

Dropping by Rainier, they're out of most ammo, and the shelves are bare of full rifles and lowers. I think it'll be 9-12 months before it returns back to normal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    No different now. Going to be a Sandy Hook, leading up to the election type deal again.

Dropping by Rainier, they're out of most ammo, and the shelves are bare of full rifles and lowers. I think it'll be 9-12 months before it returns back to normal.
    Glad I stocked up over that last 2 years or so, a case here, a case there, plus a bunch of 9mm and .40 cal.

Vowed never to get caught with my pants around my knees due to panic buying. Same for mags.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Glad I stocked up over that last 2 years or so, a case here, a case there, plus a bunch of 9mm and .40 cal.

Vowed never to get caught with my pants around my knees due to panic buying. Same for mags.
    Ditto. Way to go man! Brings me at least some small amount of peace when I look around and see how well I've prepared. Instead of being gouged for preps, I can focus on other things, even make a few bucks because I thought ahead

Downloads
    Uploads
    New Holosun/primary arms -cyclops-

RMR footprint - chevron and circle returned-not etched obviously- pre order $300

https://www.primaryarms.com/holosun-...t-acss-reticle

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aero precision adj gas blocks.. “with updated” screw $59 shipped...I took chance...ordered one for the 308

Had shipping info in 4 hours .......... https://ar15safespace.com/shop/aero-...0-low-profile/
    Last edited by mustangfreek; 13 August 2020 at 01:36.

Downloads
    Uploads
    V1 Tactical has pre-order for an "LMT ODG 308 Kit" that is a MARS-H lower and MWS MLOK upper with OD Green cerakote for $1,396. Looks like they get 10 and are expected to ship in October.

https://v1tactical.com/product/lmt-odg-3-08-kit/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Midway has some Viper HS LR 4-16x50mm scopes on clearance for $350. I don't care for the BDC reticle, but that's a good price for a Viper. It's a side focus / parallax adjustable optic which is hard to get in this price range so wouldn't be a bad choice for rimfire, either.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1009455867?pid=984176

Downloads
    Uploads
    Seen that this morning, good price for what you said plus a etched reticle for 350..good for 22

Downloads
    Uploads
    Found a small operation called Arm or Ally on the web. I luckily found all the parts to complete 2 Aero M4E1's a few weeks ago.
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."-Capt. John Parker, Lexington Militia on April 19, 1775

NRA PATRON MEMBER
    RETIRED ARMY SOF

"Fortis cadere, cedere non potest"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpmaster View Post
    Found a small operation called Arm or Ally on the web. I luckily found all the parts to complete 2 Aero M4E1's a few weeks ago.
    I've bought from them before. Nothing but good things from my perspective. I can't remember what I bought but I know I've purchased from them before.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i've been looking everywhere for a mega gtr-3h lower but couldn't find any. thought id share a place with some hard to find MEGA items. not really "deals" but not the worst pricing I've ever seen.

https://www.jsesurplus.com/search.aspx?find=mega

some mega gtr-3s lowers, some mega forged lowers with JSE logo, some mega uppers, and some MATEN receiver combos

if anyone happens to come across a gtr-3h or even better a gtr-3h ambi lower and would post here that would be great.