Page 241 of 248 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 3707
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMT Estonian Defense Reference Rifles (MARS-L piston) are showing up at V1 Tactical and I think Big Tex if anyone is looking to spend over $3K on an AR in the coming weeks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    $100 for a box of primers

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha..

No.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    For the 6.8 SPC shooters, here is some S&B 110gr FMJ for $16.80 a box which is good in the current environment. Excellent ammo and brass for reloading. https://trueshotgunclub.com/ammuniti...fmj-20-rounds/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Big Tex has a few MARS-H stripped and complete lowers in stock

Downloads
    Uploads
    Arms Unlimited has Colt M4A1 SOCOMs in stock. Price isn't great ($1,900) but all things considered it's not horrible. I'm surprised to them. Those Colt 14.5" SOCOM barrels are fantastic.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Arms Unlimited has Colt M4A1 SOCOMs in stock. Price isn't great ($1,900) but all things considered it's not horrible. I'm surprised to them. Those Colt 14.5" SOCOM barrels are fantastic.
    Yeah....so about that....

I got the email last night and I was trying to resist. What sent me over the edge is that they're being sold as property marked. I don't always trust that AU is going to ship you what they say they are, but I figured I'd take the risk to also get another SOCOM barrel. Not that I needed to buy another rifle, even remotely.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LMT MARS-L stripped lowers for $319 at Titan https://www.titandefense.com/m7sl.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    And its OOS... Better price though, $320 may be the new normal for these...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    6.5 Grendel Brass available at Midway (Starline) and Powder Valley (Hornady) this morning. I don't shoot this cartridge, but I understand this has been pretty difficult to find for a while.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1021324816

https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/prod...d-6-5-grendel/

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Going on business day 5 since receiving a shipping notice (shipping label created and invoice saying "Shipped") and still no delivery to UPS. I sent an email yesterday and awaiting a response. Calling isn't an option with AU. I don't remember having issues with AU in the past when ordering a firearm once I got the shipping notice, so I'm getting a bit annoyed. I'm not sure what the threshold is for reaching out to the credit card company without a response from AU...7 business days?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Going on business day 5 since receiving a shipping notice (shipping label created and invoice saying "Shipped") and still no delivery to UPS. I sent an email yesterday and awaiting a response. Calling isn't an option with AU. I don't remember having issues with AU in the past when ordering a firearm once I got the shipping notice, so I'm getting a bit annoyed. I'm not sure what the threshold is for reaching out to the credit card company without a response from AU...7 business days?
    I've placed several orders with other companies recently. I had the exact same issue. Just seemed like a really slow roll to get products out the door. I got them (eventually) but it left a bad taste in my mouth. In other instances I got a shipping notification but the tracking said something like 'pending acceptance' or something like that. Not even two days later my stuff was delivered to me.

It seems like shipping is a roll of the dice these days.