Page 30 of 248 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Additional markdowns at MidwayUSA clearance.

Barrels:
    VooDoo Innovations 16" Middie, 5.56 NATO, Government Contour, 1/7, Melonite Finish - $173
    Daniel Defense 16" Carbine, 5.56 NATO, Lightweight Contour, 1/7, CHF, Chrome Lined (Pre-Ban) - $191.
    Daniel Defense 18" Middie, 5.56 NATO chamber, S2W Contour, 1/7, , CHF, Nitride Finished - $215 (4 available)
    Noveske 18" SPR Match, 5.56 NATO, Medium Contour, 1/7, Stainless Steel with Low Profile Gas Block - $350 (3 available)
    Noveske 16" Recon Match, 5.56 NATO, Medium Contour, 1/7, Stainless Steel with Switchblock Gas Block - $387
    Noveske 16" Recon Match, 5.56 NATO Medium Contour, 1/7, Stainless Steel with Headspaced Bolt, Low Profile Gas Block and Gas Tube- $389

Handguards
    Midwest Industries 12" M-Series, Black or FDE - $124
    Midwest Industries 12" LWM Lightweight M-Lok, Black- $131
    Geissele 13" SMR MK2, Desert Dirt - $177

Really......its getting harder to not build another upper, not to mention seeing things like $45 stripped lowers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Holy crap those Noveske prices are redonk! I paid $570 for my Recon barrel just a few months ago! Dang!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MoxyDave View Post
    Holy crap those Noveske prices are redonk! I paid $570 for my Recon barrel just a few months ago! Dang!
    Ain't no joke. If you guys are ever in the need for anything noveske, or anything precision shooting related, contact Marc at precisionfirearms.com. He is local to me and cut me a super good deal on my noveske barrel, $380 during the panic.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    \
    Geissele 13" SMR MK2, Desert Dirt - $177
    ........ I really wish you hadn't told me that. Now you're just making it harder for me to purchase my Jack Carbine

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    ........ I really wish you hadn't told me that. Now you're just making it harder for me to purchase my Jack Carbine
    Do you really need a Jack Carbine? You could build yourself a Clone pretty easily.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Do you really need a Jack Carbine? You could build yourself a Clone pretty easily.
    .... yeah I've been thinking that more recently. THree of my biggest reasons against building first, vs buying first - is that 1.) I don't want to mess up the build process before I completely understand the AR-15; 2.)gunsmithing parts cost a decent chunk of $$$ (and my house just simply doesn't have the facility to do so); and 3.) the roll mark (to say that I have one, vs having a pseudo copy)

Downloads
    Uploads
    .... yeah I've been thinking that more recently. THree of my biggest reasons against building first, vs buying first - is that 1.) I don't want to mess up the build process before I completely understand the AR-15; 2.)gunsmithing parts cost a decent chunk of $$$ (and my house just simply doesn't have the facility to do so); and 3.) the roll mark (to say that I have one, vs having a pseudo copy)
    I wouldn't bother. You can build one for a fraction of the price. It's not difficult at all to build, and I'm sure if you bought the parts you could take it to a competent smith and say "hey, I would like to have this built, but I need some guidance." I'm sure for maybe a few bucks any gunsmith would walk you through the process and let you use some punches and a hammer. Assembling an AR start to finish takes maybe 20-30 mins, less with an already partially assembled lower, a la seekins, San tan, etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    I wouldn't bother. You can build one for a fraction of the price. It's not difficult at all to build, and I'm sure if you bought the parts you could take it to a competent smith and say "hey, I would like to have this built, but I need some guidance." I'm sure for maybe a few bucks any gunsmith would walk you through the process and let you use some punches and a hammer. Assembling an AR start to finish takes maybe 20-30 mins, less with an already partially assembled lower, a la seekins, San tan, etc.
    You mean like actually building it in their shop? Didn't realize you can assemble one in that little timeframe; was thinking upwards of a couple hours.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You mean like actually building it in their shop? Didn't realize you can assemble one in that little timeframe; was thinking upwards of a couple hours.
    Oh no, it's a quick process. I'd say the longest part of it is barrel and gas block/tube installation. With the proper tools I would say less than half an hour, without any extra processes (drilling barrel for pinned gas block, etc)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no, it's a quick process. I'd say the longest part of it is barrel and gas block/tube installation. With the proper tools I would say less than half an hour, without any extra processes (drilling barrel for pinned gas block, etc)
    I was intimidated to build an upper at first too. Swapped out the barrel and rail on my BCM and was amazed at how easy it was.

I say unless the rollmark is a must, build one.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, based on the fact that you just won a badass lower and charging handle, my vote goes to you buying a matching cmt lower and building that thing up. You won't regret it, I promise.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    I say unless the rollmark is a must, build one.
    ... yeah, for me it is.

Also, based on the fact that you just won a badass lower and charging handle, my vote goes to you buying a matching cmt lower and building that thing up. You won't regret it, I promise.
    Oh don't you worry haha - I will do something sweet with that. Will cover that stuff in a separate thread though.
    Last edited by Thompson; 24 October 2014 at 15:14.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ... yeah, for me it is.

Oh don't you worry haha - I will do something with that. Will cover that stuff in a separate thread though.
    I get it. It is pretty sweet.
    Dude had one at my last carbine class. Nice rifle.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Jack is one of the few ARs I'd consider buying whole. Love that grey finish and BCM is top-tier quality.

Downloads
    Uploads

H&K VP9 $589 with Free Shipping

DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa