Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a TAC-FORCE for my 18" AR. I really think it's well built. I'm going to get a 30" bag for my SBR soon.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would really love to throw some money at Tactical Tailor for a bag, but I noticed one thing about their offering that I don't like. From the pictures I have seen, the compartments for holding magazines look like they are just flaps of material that are sewn into the outer pocket, instead of being what looks almost like actual mag pouches with covers, which are what most of the other bags offer. It appears that the mags are only held in place by zipping the outer pocket closed. This may be splitting hairs, and I am sure most other people would say that this is not a big deal at all, but it seems kinda corner-cutting to me. This may also be part of why their bag is about $40 less than comparable products from Larue, Blackhawk or Eagle. I would love to try their products based on reputation alone, but I really wish they would make some nicer storage pockets in their bag.

Downloads
    Uploads
    sneaky bag is having there sb01 bags on sale. great time to snatch one up. http://www.sneakybags.com/products/SB01.html