Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads

HSGI'S Taco Magazine Pouch

After a lengthy discussion with Gene over at High Speed Gear Inc yesterday, we made the determination that I would proceed with my "review" of his new Taco Pouch. All pictures contained here-in are the sole property of urbantacticalgearreview.com and should not be used without expressed written permission by the owner.

There have been several beta testers, and I know at least one of them posts on this board, so Stickman i'd like you to post up in this topic as well.

First a little back ground on the pouch:
    One of our (the United States of America) Special Forces guy approached High Speed Gear with a unique, but not uncommon issue. He needed a pouch to carry both M1A magazines as well as m4 magazines. The fast mag just would not fit the M1A .308 sized magazines. So the guys sat down and came up with this pouch. However they took it one step farther. It fits almost every rifle caliber magazine known to man.

To the guys in the field:
    Imagine your MBR crapping out on you in the most in-opportune time. Gotta do a battle field pick up? maybe grab some magazines off a dead haji? this pouch would fit your bill. remove your MBR magazines, put em in your third line (or drop them) and insert new battlefield pickup magazines. that simple.
    Last edited by Urban Tactical Gear; 1 September 2009 at 13:01.