Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So noted. I went with 5.56mm x 10.5" x (eventual) M4-2k, but the barrel length precluded the use of the planned SPR/M4 mount.

I definitely like where you're headed. Not sure it will be the 500m head shot solution you've been secretly dreaming about, but it will definitely put big dents in pigs at normal engagement distances.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    1,000+ rounds through it today without any problems, and most of it was suppressed fire. The one used today was the 10.5" with AAC M4-2000 suppressor.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In this configuration, what is the clearance from the rear of the suppressor to the forward edge of the rail? If I've done my math correctly, I'm guessing between a quarter-inch and a half-inch, which is essentially the fit I was looking to achieve.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    any word on the rail??

Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't sell rails but it is used on our carbine length Switchblock models.