Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm trying the Eotac Vickers Duty gloves. I like them so far, but I need to shoot more with them before I feel comfortable endorsing them. I got them in 9 cadet, I feel like i could probably have gone 8 cadet as they stretch pretty well.

Downloads
    Uploads

Camelbak 'Fast Fit'

+1 on Camelbak. They have the KISS factor of flight-style gloves (which I also love) and good durability/dexterity/bang-for-the-buck. They have served me well this past rotation in some of the most harsh conditions on the planet. I was paying $22, but found them here for CHEAP!

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/Pro...6&cdf=Recs_STP

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've found mechanix gloves to be the best in terms of price. I also have the Oakley SI assault gloves, they are good in terms of dexterity and also look cool. But they are a bit on the bulky side in my opinion. Hatch Operators are also good but pricey if you need to go the nomex route.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by m24shooter View Post
    I've used the flight gloves for a long time. I started using some Mechanix gloves from Lowe's over the past few months. They are heavier than the standard model, and have some padding and rubber strips on the knuckles. They are great gloves, although I'm not crazy about the padding on the palm.
    I've been thinking about trying some of the Nike Pro gloves as well.
    I use these same gloves (black/grey/red) "Impact Pro" (@ $24.00)... however I carefully unstiched and removed the palm pads. They are perfect now....
    "God made Cops, so Firemen could have Heroes."
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Downloads
    Uploads

Mech Wear MPACT Gloves

I used regular nomex flight gloves when I was actually carrying a gun every day. They developed holes quickly but were easily replaced.

I stock these Mechanix Wear M-Pact gloves now and they seem to be fantastic and relatively cheap.

I sell them for $32.67 plus have a 10% off coupon (STUFFMYSTOCKING) until 21DEC.

http://www.sexyweapon.com/MECHANIX_W...w%20mmp-72.htm
    Stay Frosty

www.SexyWeapon.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Picked up some Oakley mountain biking gloves cheap($13-15 pair) from the Oakley Vault Store. They work great for a reasonable price.

http://oakleyvault.com/catalog?N=7+10

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nike ACG Thermafit gloves----they've got this pattern that's something out of spiderman on the palms===grippy. Not sure if I'm gonna use them in summertime---they're warm.
    "Ever notice the sound of a gun being charged is the universal language of dominance?"

Why I own a Grendel: "You don't shoot 6.5 bullets. You toss them in the air, they go downrange on their own."

There are no such things as problems. There are only opportunities for solutions. And I've arrived at a solution for you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I use the Camelback Max Grip NT with the gauntlets cut off. It's their version of the flight glove. I raided the supply section before my deployment.
    http://www.camelbak.com/government-m...maxgripnt.aspx

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Custom-X_Sponjah View Post
    I am a fan of the $12 Mechanix FastFits..
    Cheap, No padding in the Palm, and I can feel controls and details still
    +1 what CXS said- The misplaced padding in so many of the palms in tactical gloves these days boggles the mind. You shouldn't be allowed to call them "tactical" if it isn't designed for gun handling. We are introducing a "tactical" glove designed for the shooter later this year. Till then, the best out there for the money imho is the Fastfit (both SW Motorsport and Mechanix) and standard flight gloves.
    Bacon, the other food group.
    Patrol Incident Gear
    Available at [URL="http://www.skdtac.com"]www.skdtac.com[/URL]

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wear these exclusively. Thin, cheap, disposable, lots of colors, etc.

WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads

Wiley X

If you don't mind spending the dough (or have a unit/dept budget to support it), the Wiley X CAG, TAG and Hybrid gloves rock. Flame retardant, armored knuckles (removable in the hybrids), and thin goatskin leather palms/fingertips. Some of the best I've used so far. But pricey...

The Wiley X Orion is bar none the best aviator glove I've worn to date.

Protec makes some nice aviator style gloves. Don't know what leather they use but I like them better than the standard issue aviator gloves.

Standard issue aviator gloves are also very good.
    Last edited by DHC45; 23 February 2010 at 17:03. Reason: additional info
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
    - John Stuart Mill English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Downloads
    Uploads
    +1 for plain ol' Mechanix.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" - George Washington

Downloads
    Uploads
    I use the Oakleys, I like them.