Topmaul Guest

death of the tube feeder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5LwV0OS3m0

For those who don't know me I have been a long time Saiga fan, and shoot it as my 3 gun shotgun and have been doing so for a while now. This gun is just so superior to about every shotgun on the market for a military and competitive uses in it's slightly modified configuration. When it has the added features that Warfield Armory is about to start selling. It will be absulty the best shotgun on the planet. This is just my humble opinion.

A few months ago I was involved in a tactical shotgun match, a fellow had trouble with his Remington 1187, nothing strange about that, at the gun club we had the resident Remington doctor examine the weapon they stripped it and there were way too many parts in it. I field stripped my Saiga on the table next to them and showed them just how few parts were in the Saiga. There is no Yeah But to it over complex western weapons just are over engineered.

Just my humble opinion.

The evolution of the shotgun is a box magazine fed weapon similar to Mike Davidson's shotgun in the video above.
    Last edited by Topmaul; 21 November 2007 at 15:25.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks very promising. I'm no means an expert when it comes to Semi-auto shotguns but the features on that modified Saiga sure makes me want to own one.

Topmaul Guest
    Is the magazine feeding system the next evolutionary step for the shotgun? At least in the tactical relm of course it is although it will take a bit of time to catch on. Let me add this I have just been made the moderator of the competitive section at www.forum.saiga-12.com I hope it is kosher to post that here. If not let me know and I'll retract it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been interested in a Saiga 12 for a while and this doesn't help me shrug off that feeling...

TS

Topmaul Guest

I have been slected to be one of the lucky folks who are testing the new Saiga Drum magazine it holds 20 rounds of 2 3/4 shells I have not had the chance to fire it yet but the drum is well made and I am impressed with it so far. The drum itself is a bit difficult to load but I am sure that I will figure it out soon. I did manually cycle my Saiga 12 and it worked fine I have not yet had the chance to test fire it.

NOTE the correct feed angle of the shell if they stay at that angle this thing will feed like a fat guy at a buffet

Downloads
    Uploads
    Take a look at my sweet baby, she just came in Friday from Tromix the king of conversions.

Well heres a link to it as im too damb dumb to figure out how to post a pic. I thought all of us Japs were supposed to be good with this stuff

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthread.php?t=36194

Topmaul Guest
    Nice gun!