Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads

aimsurplus.com now has them in stock

They're available at aimsurplus.com for $ 28.45, plus 1 penny for shipping. Get'em while you can. Ordered mine today.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Was surprised today when FedEx dropped off my B.A.D. Received it earlier then expected! I'm sold on the design and simplicity and ease of operation.....good stuff!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    My BAD Lever arrived Friday 10/30/09 from Brownell's! I paid only $23.95 after my discount. I was stoked at how simple it was to install, it only took a minute or two.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I ordered one and was pretty pumped to add it my new build (have a brand new SunDevil Billet Upper/Lower Combi in the Devil Coat) but it wouldn't fit in the small recessed area of the pad and simply bound up in place and couldn't move in any direction. Crap!

So I unboxed my 2nd new set of toys (a brand new Mega Billet Upper/Lower Combo) and guess what...same F'n scenario. I didn't release there was that much of a "custom" difference between a regular forged upper/lower and a billet setup but I'm SOL on both now. I guess I'll have to order a cheap POS to even enjoy the use of the new B.A.D!

Anyone else run into or notice issue?

Or let me say it in a differnt way, anyone want to buy a brand new one from me $30 including shipping?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would hardly call a milspec upper a "POS", and there are many among us that would in fact refer to billet parts that way.

Just FYI.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by leeslikkers View Post
    Yeah, I ordered one and was pretty pumped to add it my new build (have a brand new SunDevil Billet Upper/Lower Combi in the Devil Coat) but it wouldn't fit in the small recessed area of the pad and simply bound up in place and couldn't move in any direction. Crap!

Anyone else run into or notice issue?

I posted this issue under the original Magpul BAD topic: http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...t=devil&page=5

Ref the page above, thread page 5 and then page 6.

The problem is that the Sun Devil receiver wall is too thick and the recessed area at the paddle is too small. The only option, that I have not tried, is to trim the BAD on the upper right corner and try to use some super-adhesive to affix the BAD to the paddle without its backer plate. I have not tried this, but it could work.
    - Federalist22