Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    ImpactRX sounds interesting. I was wondering how strong of a prescription can you put in them but keep the lens as thin as possible due to poor eye sight? Personally I don't want to wear a centimeter in front of my eye.
    Here's a link to more info on the ImpactRx ImpactRx Info

You can also call customer service for more info: 1-877-852-8457

Downloads
    Uploads
    Additional savings available for a limited time!
    Through Friday 10/30/09 I can offer anyone here an additional 20% off (-40% -20% ) approximately 52% off total.

Send me a PM for details!

Brian

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've received a few requests for the "code". There's still time! Don't miss out on the big savings!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been using Revisions. I use the Sawfly for shooting and Hellfly's for work and shooting. I own a landscape business and am outside 12+ hours a day so I've been through a lot of glasses and the Sawflys hold up awesome. The biggest killer to a lense for me is cement dust when cutting cement blocks. You'll notice little scratches over time and have not had them yet on my Revisions through one season so far. The clarity is great and was very apparent after shooting an indoor USPSA match with them. I've never seen by by FO sight glow brighter. They are super comfortable and affordable.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am partial to the ESS ICE glasses. Comfortable and fit my itty bitty head well.
    Dave

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by chico1911 View Post
    I've received a few requests for the "code". There's still time! Don't miss out on the big savings!
    I am waiting on the BToF as I type for my Rydon's.. thanks for the code.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My issued Wiley-X fogs heavily, and on a regular basis. I tend to wear Oakley most of the time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my Rydon shooters pack today with RX inserts. Shipping was fast and price was too good to pass up. They fit nice and snug and keep the lenses well away from my fat face, even more so than my half jackets. I probably wont shoot with them until I get the RX lenses ground but I'll be sure to chime in after that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been issued both the Revision Sawfly and ESS ICE ballistic glasses. I like both although the ESS ones are lighter.