Downloads
    Uploads

Spike's Tactical Low Profile 36" Tac Case

While at the Adams Arms Ozark Midwest 3 Gun Sept 27th, I saw a unique case on the prize table at the match. The case had the signature Spike's Tactical Spider logo on the upper left corner so I knew where to find one when I got home.

I received the Spikes Tactical 36" Low Profile Tactical Case in the mail yesterday. The first thing I noticed which impressed me was how flat it was. According to my Yellow Stanely tape measure it is 2.5" thick when empty and closed. The walls of the case are very rigid which provides for a stable carrying platform. The handles are equally rigid. There is nothing flimsy about this case, unlike other cases I have bought from LA Police Gear when on sale. The case has over sized YKK zippers which are a nice touch. I personally, liked the large velcro area on the front and center of the case, perfect for you to express yourself
    The inside of the case is fully lined with Molle webbing so you can attached and personalize as you see fit. The case comes with 2 velcro straps for securing your weapon of choice inside the 36" Lo Profile Tactical Case. The case comes in black or tan.
    Final thoughts: For the money, I think this is the best compact tactical case on the market, its packed with features, everything you want, nothing you don't. Yeah I really like this case, I need another, I can already tell.

Shown in the photos below is a KAC SR-15 E3 IWS upper on a Spike's Tactical Lower fully collapsed for sizing reference.

Pics

For Ordering Information, see this link to the Spikes 36" Lo Profile Tactical Case
    Spikes Lo Pro 36" Tactical Case

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good case, I have one and am very happy with it.