Downloads
    Uploads

Spare Parts Storage Solutions....

What have you found to store and organize your spare parts? A fishing tackle box with multiple different sized compartments works out great for my Lower Receiver parts and misc others. I also saw a local gun shop that had used a socket wrench organizer to display their flash suppressors/comps/brakes...thought that would be a great idea for my spares to keep them organized.

Do you have any storage tips and tricks?

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    That storage solution seems familiar

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    That storage solution seems familiar
    Hmmmm....wonder why???
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads

Cheap and Effective Storage

I discovered this little gem at Lowe's while shopping for something else. You can move the dividers around to divvy up the compartments as you like. This was one of those epiphany "Duh!" moments for me after using a coffee can to store all this junk for years

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello,

Well, my storage boxes aren't quite as kool as what y'all have, but here's what I do. There's a high-line cigar shop up the road and they sell their empty cigar boxes real cheep (and some of the boxes that these high dollar cigars come in are simply beautiful and well made to boot) - so I just buy the largest size boxes available and keep my Browning High Power, COLT 1911, COLT AR-15 & FAL Parts Envelopes in their own separate boxes, and for my COLT AR-15 Parts that I get from Specialized Armament that come in the heavy-duty Mil-Spec plastic bags, I just make my own labels for them from cut-down index cards and include the COLT Part No., Part Description and Quantity and tape it on the bags. I also keep an inventory sheet in each box so I know exactly what parts I have on hand at all times plus the quantity.
    "LONG LIVE THE FN-BROWNING-SAIVE HIGH POWER"

John Browning & Dieudonne Saive's Designs Will Always be Light Years Ahead of All the Others.

Fighting Anti-Gun Tyrants & Traitors is a 24/7 Job that Must be Done!

I'd rather beat a bad guy to death with my Browning High Power, than shoot him dead with a plastic pistol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've not really taken the concept to the level of organization or development that I'd like, nor do I really have much in the way of useful benchstock represented here, but I've used the basic storage box concept for a number of years. This one is more of a running-maintenance kit and parking place for a few odd spares than anything else.

I still keep one of Stick's old photos of his AR spares bin around as a reminder to get at least one of these things properly-kitted. Probably need to set one up for ARs and another for 1911s, actually. Will get around to it eventually.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dont spare parts just turn into builds...lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    I need to buy a proper organizer. I've been using a shoebox for all my spare parts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I still have the medium sized tackle box I first started with in 2006. Pretty much all of my cleaning kit goes in there, along with a few other tools (Borka torque wrench, hex keys, etc).

Last year I picked up this little Husky box at home depot to hold the myriad of other AR parts I've amassed.

Works well for extra grips, flash hiders, triggers, and other stuff. I'd love to get a full on tool drawer, but I just don't have anywhere to fit it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear_Arms View Post
    I still have the medium sized tackle box I first started with in 2006. Pretty much all of my cleaning kit goes in there, along with a few other tools (Borka torque wrench, hex keys, etc).

Last year I picked up this little Husky box at home depot to hold the myriad of other AR parts I've amassed.

Works well for extra grips, flash hiders, triggers, and other stuff. I'd love to get a full on tool drawer, but I just don't have anywhere to fit it.

Now that's a great looking case and photo. Thanks for sharing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is a Thread fron 2010 that my give you guys some ideas.
    http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...-Parts-Storage

Seems every time I get a few spare parts, another rifle is born.