Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the review. This surely prevents costly mistakes. However, I would like to know if you were able to try the AD M4 mount? If you were, how was it? It also has the throw lever on the left side. Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I certainly understand the desire to save weight with the T1 or H1, but to me that extra 10mm of lens on the M4 (30mm vs 20mm) over the T1 is worth the added weight and rail space.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Paulo is killin' me with the reviews this week, you're answering so many issues I've been pondering, thanks a bagillion

Can anyone here comment on FOV as a lefty using an M4S?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentType View Post
    I certainly understand the desire to save weight with the T1 or H1, but to me that extra 10mm of lens on the M4 (30mm vs 20mm) over the T1 is worth the added weight and rail space.
    That is what also scared me about the T1. When I had a JPoint and a Doctor sight, I would loose the reticle very easy and that is why I don't like the micro red dot sights. But I talked to several guys about the T1 and they have no issues picking up the dot. It is only an issue when you move the T1 really far forward and shoot from odd positions. I'd love to get my hand on a T1 to compare the two.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Were you able to test the AD M4 mount? If you were, how was it? Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Broad Arrow View Post
    Were you able to test the AD M4 mount? If you were, how was it? Thanks.
    No, but from using the ADM Mounts before, I don't see how they would be a problem. The ADM mounts don't move the M4s forward so you will still lose rail space as you do with the Larue.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Sir. I don't intend to use a magnifier so I should be fine. I was worried about the lever adjustment. I will remember to get the absolute co-witness height though :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Broad Arrow View Post
    Thank you Sir. I don't intend to use a magnifier so I should be fine. I was worried about the lever adjustment. I will remember to get the absolute co-witness height though :)
    You definitely don't have to worry about the lever adjustment with the ADM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by paulosantos View Post
    That is what also scared me about the T1. When I had a JPoint and a Doctor sight, I would loose the reticle very easy and that is why I don't like the micro red dot sights. But I talked to several guys about the T1 and they have no issues picking up the dot. It is only an issue when you move the T1 really far forward and shoot from odd positions. I'd love to get my hand on a T1 to compare the two.
    That is correct.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And, I can also vouch for that LaRue low mount for the M4s, like you said in your review. I wanted to get it, because I figured I wasn't going to use any magnifiers. Everything is great, until you realize that you cannot adjust the locking lever tension using the supplied LaRue tool, unless you take the sight off the mount. Yikes! Well, live and learn.
    Another thing I personally do not like about the M4s, compared to the M4, is that it is noticeably more awkward to manipulate the intensity knob on the M4s. I don't know how you feel about that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 12131 View Post
    And, I can also vouch for that LaRue low mount for the M4s, like you said in your review. I wanted to get it, because I figured I wasn't going to use any magnifiers. Everything is great, until you realize that you cannot adjust the locking lever tension using the supplied LaRue tool, unless you take the sight off the mount. Yikes! Well, live and learn.
    Another thing I personally do not like about the M4s, compared to the M4, is that it is noticeably more awkward to manipulate the intensity knob on the M4s. I don't know how you feel about that.
    The regular Aimpoints with the battery compartment on top are definitely easier to manipulate the intensity knob. I'm right handed so I just take my right hand and I just come around from the right side and I can reach the knob with no problem. With the M4s forward in the cantilever mount, the knob is easier to get to as compared to when the M4s was closer to the magnifier.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Solid points. I've been using the Aimpoint M4 withe Bobro combo, works great.