Downloads
    Uploads

Muzzle Brake/Flash Suppressor suggestions ?

I'm hunting for some ideas on muzzle brakes for my upcoming AR15 purchase - the most important factor being the control of muzzle flip...and secondarily as a flash suppressor -

the weapon will be EITHER a Noveske N4 Light Carbine with 14.5" barrel or an LWRC M6A2 w similar barrel length -

If you know of any sites where different muzzle brakes/flash suppresors are tested and compared for effectiveness, post it up please...

THANKS!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Since I live in NJ, I can only have muzzle brakes on my personal AR's. I have tested pretty much every popular muzzle brake and the FSC556 is by far the best one. It is a good muzzle brake and is similar to an A2 as far as a flash hider. And unlike other brakes, they don't have the annoying side blast.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree. The PWS FSC556 works great.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a PWS FSC556 on one of my custom builds and I think it's the best muzzle device I have. My Smith Vortex is a close second for flash hiding, but lacks the braking. I have a "ban" barrel on a S&W M&P15 that I bought new in April 2009 that I plan to have threaded and will put a FSC556 on it.
    - Federalist22

Downloads
    Uploads
    Another vote for the FSC556, it's very effective at both muzzle control and flash suppression. While there are certainly better flash suppressors on the market (Vortex, AAC), it is the combination of muzzle control and flash suppression that make this one of the best on the market IMO.