Downloads
    Uploads

Question Single Point Sling for use with Magpul UBR?

I had been using VCAS 2pt slings on my AR15s and FALs and had been happy, until I started working more and more on unconventional shooting positions and weapon manipulations. When using my 10.5" SBR I found the adjustable 2pt was slowing me down. So I tried a very simple single point sling (like the Blue Force gear Victory sling). The single point seems to work well with the SBR. I will keep the VCAS 2pt slings on my 16" ARs.

I was wondering what you guys are using for a single point when using the Magpul UBR stock.

I have thinking about the BFG UDC sling with the SOC Push Button Adapter anyone have any experience with these or another type?

My usual 2 point sling set up:

My current single point set up with the shortie:

Thanks in advance.

Cameron

Downloads
    Uploads
    By far the most comfortable 1-point sling that I've used is he Gear Sdcror GS-1P sling. I took one of my Gear Secto 2-Point slings and converted it to the 1-2 point hybrid slings like he Magpul MS2 and it works great. I'm sure it would work real nice with your set-up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Guys!

We just launched two new Central Sling Attachment Points designed for QD's (CSAP-QD) & MS2's & HK Hooks (CSAP) for Magpul's UBR.

These sling mounts provide attachment points in the center of the stock at the rear of the receiver and allow the stock to maintain full function.

Weak side transitions are now a snap!

Check them out at: IMPACT WEAPONS COMPONENTS http://www.impactweaponscomponents.c...l-ubrtm-stock/

Create a USER ACCOUNT at IMPACT WEAPONS COMPONENTS, we'll upgrade your account to a SUMMIT MEMBER, allowing you to get a deal!

Thanks,

MOUNT-N-SLOT
    http://www.mount-n-slot.com
    Impact Weapons Components manufacturers Mounts and Components for AR-15's, ACR's & SCAR's