Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magpul B.A.D.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool. Glad you fixed it because the draconian method of hacking off fingertips for this one rifle modification would have handicapped you for something else--it's like a bad haircut, you can't put it back once cut, only your fingers don't grow back over time like your hair does.

I like the BAD on my rifles.

My problem is that I have one rifle with a Sun Devil Upper and I want to try to put a BAD on it (won't fit because the receiver wall is too thick and the paddle depresses into a recessed area in the receiver wall). I would like to know if anyone has had any experience/luck with a high-speed adhesive that would hold the BAD lever, minus the backer plate, onto the bolt release paddle front.
    - Federalist22

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by federalist22 View Post
    Cool. Glad you fixed it because the draconian method of hacking off fingertips for this one rifle modification would have handicapped you for something else--it's like a bad haircut, you can't put it back once cut, only your fingers don't grow back over time like your hair does.

I like the BAD on my rifles.

My problem is that I have one rifle with a Sun Devil Upper and I want to try to put a BAD on it (won't fit because the receiver wall is too thick and the paddle depresses into a recessed area in the receiver wall). I would like to know if anyone has had any experience/luck with a high-speed adhesive that would hold the BAD lever, minus the backer plate, onto the bolt release paddle front.
    You know i never thought of that... i posted on another thread today... i used a dremel tool and a sandpaper block to make the back plate fit what i needed. The metal is not very hard.