Downloads
    Uploads

New Mexico governor issues emergency order to suspend open, concealed carry of guns in Albuquerque

If this goes unchallenged, then other states will follow. And also IMO, enabling violent persons to do more violence because of police reforms and going soft on crime, is the contributing factor to this and not guns themselves. It takes a person to commit these acts.

FMJG

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-mex...-gun-violence/

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like how the Governor says she’s allowed cuz it’s an emergency. The rule by diktat felt awfully good to those feeling their oats during the Covid emergency too. Buying seeds verboten in Michigan was my favorite. No freedom is too small to infringe on for those so inclined.

Another article yesterday said officials somewhere were trying to allow children to be removed from parental custody if they refused to let their kids receive “gender affirming education”. Does a day go by we don’t read of another governmental outrage?

Edit: Found the link. I had it wrong. Parents to lose custody if they Refuse to affirm [child’s] gender identity”.

https://slaynews.com/news/california...nder-identity/
    Last edited by Uffdaphil; 10 September 2023 at 06:19.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bitch got mental cooties and needs a boog.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    ... Parents to lose custody if they Refuse to affirm [child’s] gender identity”.
    It's affirmed on the God Damned Birth Certificate!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Michelle Lujan-Grisham just weaponized the New Mexico State Police against local Sheriffs and the citizens of Albuquerque and Bernalillo County.
    For the next 30 days, will the NM State Police enforce her suspension of the Second Amendment in Bernalillo and Albuquerque, because she ordered them?

What will Bernalillo County and APD do, if NMSP starts arresting legal carriers?

Will BCSO and APD uphold their oaths and defend their citizens against the governor’s patently oppressive and unconstitutional scheme?

Is it all theater?

Is it all just words, until Doc Holliday winks at Billy Clanton?

The State Police will have to USE guns to violate our rights. Ironic, no?

See, laws and Executive Orders should be taken VERY seriously, as they ALL carry the threat of government force with them. It just takes one badge heavy asshole like Lujan-Grisham to cook things off. She painted herself into a corner, and only an injunction allows her to save political face.

She will claim the injunction came from extremists.

She tried. She tried to pervert the Constitution to make cowards feel better about themselves.

She didn’t address the crime. She merely turned the people into criminals.

The Constitution means what the government says it means, right?

Sometimes, these power hungry schemes will pit one badge against another.

Since when does one person have so much authority, she can suspend the rights of the people?

The statists keep pushing our buttons, trying to determine what our real “trigger” will be.

I have said repeatedly, the trigger will be blue on blue or green on blue.

If the governor is willing to sacrifice her state force for political ends, what respect does she have for the private citizens she chooses to rule rather than represent?
    The eyes of the nation are on a governor who should be behind bars.

-E. Alan Normandy

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Lujan Grisham said state police would be responsible for enforcing what amount to civil violations. Albuquerque police Chief Harold Medina said he won't enforce it, and Bernalillo County Sheriff John Allen said he's uneasy about it because it raises too many questions about constitutional rights." No way in hell that local LE will enforce this or any LE for that matter. I ran this by my friend who is a state trooper and asked him if he would enforce this, he said "Oh hell no!" Most if not all LE are our neighbors and friends that live in and work in our communitys, they arent stupid...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.